It all started when Kim started hinting she was keen for a change over the weekend, tweeting "I can't even tell you how over my blonde hair I am!"
Kardashian West posted a picture of her holding Chicago on Instagram, simply writing in the caption, "Baby Chicago".
Seahawks are looking to trade away Michael Bennett
And the cool thing we have going for us is March 14 is when we can get back. "There's some tough decisions here to get that done". The city and the Northwest have embraced everything we want to do.
"I jumped the ship from Team KarJen", Kardashian teased in one video.
Kim also revealed she is already missing her short hair, admitting she is "so indecisive" when it comes to style choices.
Chicago, her third child with Kanye West, was born via a surrogate mum on 15 January.
Following suit with her sisters by using Instagram as her platform, Khloe let the world know she was pregnant with a black and white snap of her beau cradling her baby bump. She believes that a good relationship "really depends on what you value in your own life and consider good".
No sign USA economy 'overheating': Fed Chair Powell
The two-year Treasury yield, which is more influenced by expectations for movements by the Fed, held steady at 2.27 percent. Monthly job gains averaged 179,000 from July through December, and payrolls rose an additional 200,000 in January.
Asked to name the things she likes the most about her nearest and dearest, Kim replied: "My brother's sense of humour".
The mother of three is no stranger to experimenting with her hair. In response to a fan asking how Chicago was doing, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star wrote, "The sweetest! Kim is relieved that all her efforts to eliminate all sibling rivalry have paid off".
"I've definitely seen a lot of things, we've never confirmed anything". Chatting with fans via Snapchat, the KKW Beauty mogul said: "So if you guys don't know, Kanye and I are the biggest fans of Family Feud".
Harvey Weinstein 'casting couch' statue on display in Hollywood before Oscars
Ahead of the 90 Academy Awards on Sunday, a Harvey Weinstein statue entitled " Casting Couch " has appeared on Hollywood Boulevard.
- Kabul vehicle bomb attack: Two Australian nationals wounded says Julie Bishop
- India, Vietnam sign pacts on trade, agriculture and nuclear energy
- Mahrez regains hero status with last-gasp leveller
- West Virginia teachers continue strike, await Senate action
- Amazon's Alexa Actually Lost Her Voice
- Oscars 2018: Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty Will Present Best Picture Again
- Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos: No complacency at PSG
- State Dept. Approves Missile Sale to Ukraine, Congress to Vote on Sale
- La Liga to Use VAR Starting Next Season
- Oscars 2018: The 9 Best Picture nominees