The 21-year-old joined the King Power Stadium outfit in January 2017 and has grown into a pivotal part of the team. "We need to push them, put them under pressure".
Leicester City are now planning to invest this money in a £80 million state-of-the-art training facility in Charnwood and player recruitments among many other priorities that they have set for themselves.
The Cherries edged in front 35 minutes into Saturday afternoon's match thanks to a penalty from Joshua King, only for Mahrez to curl a long-range free kick past Asmir Begovic in the seventh minute of added time.
"He is not in the team to score or to give assists, but he's very important for us, crucial to recover the ball and to give a good start to the play and it's important he can continue this good work with simplicity". Charlie Daniels cut the ball back for Junior Stanislas who blazed his side-footed effort wide.
Services suspended at Glasgow Airport due to snow
The official advice is to check with National Rail Enquiries or the train operator before travelling. British Airways has pulled the pin on at lease 91 flights today, with majority at London Heathrow.
City went in search of the equaliser and was nearly level in the 65th minute.
And despite having 14 shots in the second half, Mahrez's late equaliser was Leicester's only shot on target following the break.
Jamie Vardy is a really good striker.
"We spoke about Wilfred, the other week it was about [Harry] Maguire and last week it was another".
Nirav Modi's bankrupt US firm whets buyer interest
The CBI official said that Nirav Modi has not shared anything with regard to his current location with the investigating agency. The agency has told him that it is mandatory for an accused to join the investigation whenever they are asked to, they said.
Bournemouth's set-piece defending increasingly owed more to bravery than organisation, with Begovic wilting under the strain and grateful to Dan Gosling's flying block to thwart Mahrez.
Ndidi will be looking to continue the impressive form when Leicester play host to Bournemouth on Saturday.
- Leicester have not won any of their last five Premier League games (D3 L2); their longest run without a win since the final six games of Craig Shakespeare's tenure (D3 L3). It's a good feeling because if some player can have some speculation around them all this shows that they progress in the team.
Harvey Weinstein 'casting couch' statue on display in Hollywood before Oscars
Ahead of the 90 Academy Awards on Sunday, a Harvey Weinstein statue entitled " Casting Couch " has appeared on Hollywood Boulevard.
- DoJ: California Mayor's Alleged Immigration Alert Prompts Investigation
- Original plan for Brock Lesnar on Raw
- Sanders, Lee and Murphy Try to Pull US Out of Yemen War
- Beverly Man Charged With Mailing Powder to Trump Jr
- Amazon's Alexa Actually Lost Her Voice
- White House comments on Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf's ICE warning
- Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos: No complacency at PSG
- West Virginia teachers continue strike, await Senate action
- Theresa May sets out vision on trade with European Union post-Brexit
- 2 dead in Central Michigan University shooting, gunman at large