Mark plays Luke Skywalker in the long-running franchise although the outcome of his character's decisions in the most recent movie, The Last Jedi, upset many fans.
Ford went next, saying that more people showed up for Mark than they did for his star ceremony in 2003, "a lot more".
Lucas also weighs in, praising the actor for his enthusiasm that was the quality he was looking for in Luke Skywalker.
United States stocks close sharply lower on rate worries
European markets closed mostly lower: London's FTSE 0.1 per cent, Paris closed flat and Frankfurt was 0.3 per cent lower. On Tuesday, Powell gave an upbeat view on the USA economy and said data had strengthened his confidence on inflation.
The announcement was made last year, but when the March 8 date was revealed this February, Hamill took to Twitter to thank his fans and all those who have supported him over the years.
He added: 'It surprises me, but, look, you can't please everybody.
Hamill, who is also known for his work as the voice of the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series and other Batman projects, expressed his gratitude for the Walk of Fame star.
Giants Acquire Alec Ogletree In Trade With Rams
A first-round pick out of Georgia in the 2013 draft, Ogletree had his best season in 2016, when he was named second-team All-Pro. He also provided leadership on the defense, both during the Rams' turbulent relocation season from St.
Helping to unveil the star will be guest speakers Harrison Ford and George Lucas. "So whatever fates led me to his doorstep, he changed my life in a way that still reverberates today".
"You are with me through thick and thin and the highs and the lows and everywhere in between", Hamill says.
"From Jedi to Joker and back again, it has been a fantastic ride, thank you so much and may the Force be with each and every one of you". I was looking for somebody who had grown up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, very naive about what was going on in the world, young, but enthusiastic.
French FM faces criticism on Iran visit
Le Drian's team has made it clear to Tehran that he is no "emissary of Donald Trump", and wants to preserve the nuclear deal.
- Google Lens rolling out to more Android devices
- Happy International Women's Day - Here's The Official Theme
- Meghan Markle Had A Secret Bachelorette Party & Didn't Invite Kate Middleton
- France to set age of sexual consent after rape outcry
- What Mourinho told Manchester United players at half time against Palace
- Mahrez account was hacked, Leicester confirm
- Microsoft's Joe Belfiore Confirms Windows 10 S Mode Arriving In 2019
- Lawyer: Porn star sues to clarify record on Trump affair
- UN Investigators Urge Russia, US To Probe Deadly Syria Air Strikes
- Flu death toll in DE increases to 28, ties record high