Paris Saint-Germain coach Unai Emery insists that no decision has been made over whether Neymar will have a foot operation amid reports that the Brazil worldwide could miss three months.
Four years ago, Neymar missed the semifinal against Germany with injury and Brazil were thrashed 7-1.
A source told the French newspaper: 'It's less serious than we feared.
Cristiano, Keylor back in squad, no Asensio — Real Madrid-Alavés
When Zidane was asked if Bale had been left out in Leganes to protect him, the Frenchman's response hinted all is not well. Prior to the penalty goal, Benzema had only scored three goals, and Ronaldo's act does not surprise Navas.
PSG boss Unai Emery had hoped to be able to count on the Brazilian when his team attempt to overturn a 3-1 first-leg deficit against the Champions League holders.
It had been reported by numerous news outlets that Neymar had made a decision to have surgery in order to completely solve the problem and minimise the risk of the injury impacting his World Cup.
Neymar is second in the league scoring charts behind teammate Edinson Cavani, with 19 goals in 20 games.
Butland error keeps Stoke in Premier League relegation zone
However, the likes of Peter Crouch and Stephen Ireland will not be ready to appear due to an ankle and calf injury respectively. In addition to that, this should also be a high scoring game since both teams love to score goals and can't defend.
Do you think PSG stand any chance of qualifying for the UCL quarter-finals without Neymar?
The news will come as a huge blow to PSG as they have it all to do in the second leg having lost at the Bernabeu 3-1.
AS were another Spanish outlet to make the claim, suggesting "it seems impossible" he will be fit in time for the clash against Cristiano Ronaldo and Co.
Neymar, who left Barcelona for a whopping US$280 million transfer fee, has scored 29 goals in 30 games.
Work begins on Afghanistan section of TAPI gas pipeline to Pakistan, India
In late January, Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangeneh said Pakistan was not cooperating on the construction of the IP gas pipeline. The Turkmenistan president meanwhile stressed the need for increasing his country's cooperation with Afghanistan.
"I don't like players getting injured so I am not glad to see Neymar's injury", Zidane said. "Neymar wants to play against Real Madrid and we are focusing on this".
- Warren Buffett's letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders: 5 things to watch for
- Ferry blast injures Americans in Mexico
- Packers awarded four compensatory draft picks
- Worlds oldest cave art crafted by Neanderthals, not humans
- Fernando Alonso: MCL33 'felt great', looking forward to proper testing
- More ice, sleet and even snow for Wichita area Wednesday
- Accused in death of Winnipeg teenage girl not guilty of murder
- Tiger Woods four shots back on crowded Honda Classic leaderboard
- Winter Olympics 2018: Canadian athlete charged with stealing vehicle in Pyeongchang
- Shehbaz Sharif likely to be acting PML-N chief