He managed to score just 134 runs in 10 innings at 13.4.
'I'm sure Stewie will be looking at his back pocket and seeing if he can fund it up to get him with a brown cap on his head, ' said Thorpe, now in New Zealand as batting coach for the Test leg of England's tour. A BCCI official confirmed the same.
Xi Jinping tells parliament China must not be complacent
His former anti-corruption chief Wang Qishan was appointed vice president, while his key economic adviser Liu He became deputy premier.
Virat Kohli, who is feared all around the globe for his batting prowess, has opted to play county cricket in England after the IPL tournament.
Kohli will play three matches for Surrey against Hampshire, Somerset, and Yorkshire from June 9 to June 28.
Trump tells Saudi prince he will work on arms deal
The Saudi Crown Prince, who looked embarrassed throughout the process, had no other choice but to smile at the President "joke". Now, reports have emerged of a plan to reshape the political map of the Middle East and fracture the Gulf Cooperation Council.
The 29-year-old has never played domestic cricket overseas though a number of top India players have spent time in England including Cheteshwar Pujara and Ravichandran Ashwin. The obvious fallout of this is that the skipper will not take part in the Test against Afghanistan, scheduled in Bangalore from June 14. If the on-going reports are true the Virat will create history by becoming first-ever Indian male cricketer to join Surrey. Star Test batsman Cheteshwar Pujara will also play for Yorkshire, starting April 7.
India's tour of England gets underway from July 3, starting with the limited-overs leg featuring three ODIs and as many T20Is. England will face a different India, a different Kohli too.
"I did enquire a while back about Kohli when it appeared to be a possible option for him to play county cricket but was told by the BCCI that India were playing Ireland in T20s and an inaugural Test v Afghanistan in June", said Stewart.
98 jobs lost as Toys R Us closes distribution centre
The rest of the company's creditors were part of the initial bankruptcy filing and their collateral is Toys' other assets. KB Toys began as a family-owned toy business in 1922, according to CBS .
- The Weinstein Company Voids Non-Disclosure Agreements In Bankruptcy Filing
- COLOMBIA: US To Provide USD 2.5 Million In Aid For Venezuelan Immigrants
- Tencent & PUBG Corp Announce Mobile Version Release in 'Many Regions'
- Trump Calls Putin to Congratulate Russian President on Election Win
- Indians kidnapped in Mosul are dead: Sushma Swaraj
- Avengers attractions are coming to Disneyland parks around the world
- USA deeply concerned over Turkish military operations in Syria's Afrin
- Trump meets Saudi Crown Prince MBS, sells weapons
- Teen remains in critical condition as authorities investigate Md. school shooting
- Photos of rescued Dapchi schoolgirls emerge