Starting today, the Korean company is rolling out their new "Samsung Care" service, developed in partnership with device fix chain uBreakiFix. Beginning from 15 March, the customers of Samsung would be able to get their phones to any of the more than 300 uBreakiFix service stations and have their handsets easily repaired on the spot and basically within or less than two hours. The company will add more 200 uBreakiFix locations by early 2019, so more customers will get benefit from the service.
RIDGEFIELD PARK, N.J. -(Business Wire)-Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced it is bringing same-day, in-person authorized service to Galaxy phone owners nationwide. The company wants to further expand the program in the United States by the end of the year. "This announcement marks a fundamental shift in our care offerings to consumers and underscores our commitment to provide Samsung customers with support anywhere, anytime our customers need it".
Amazon is Adding Alexa Calling to Android, iOS, and FireOS Tablets
Well you could do that before, but now you can talk to them through their Amazon-brand speaker if you really want to. Now, Amazon is going a step further by allowing you to make free calls and messages with Alexa without an Echo.
LATEST warning from Met Éireann on approaching stormy weather
Temperatures will gradually get colder as we head towards the weekend, with the weather not expected to get above 2°C on Saturday. A cold easterly airflow is expected to develop during the coming weekend and is likely to last until early next week.
According to Korea's The Bell, Samsung has assembled 2 million more S9 units to sell in year-one, than it did for the S8.
"You're getting an insanely fast new Samsung Galaxy, you gotta get it on the fastest network...and bonus - get it at the industry's best price", T-Mobile CEO John Legere said in a statement.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang frustrated by Europa League absence
Asked whether he would be interested in the Arsenal job, Vieira said: "Let's say that, one day, it could interest me. He took 143 games for Leeds and Manchester United to reach that total, with Ozil beating him by two matches.
Specifically, the Samsung Care authorized uBreakiFix service locations reach the majority of the continental US population, within a 30 mile radius.
- Source says QB Kirk Cousins deal to join the Vikings is 'done'
- INDW vs AUSW, 1st ODI: Mithali Raj-less India collapse at 200
- Pep Guardiola offers Stoke City survival hope in conversation with Paul Lambert
- United Nations seeks urgent aid for Palestinians after U.S. slashes funds
- Google to ban advertisements on cryptocurrencies and related products
- Kawhi Leonard: Could return vs. Pelicans
- 'Hallmarks of genocide' in Myanmar: UN expert
- January Nebraska jobless rate matches December
- Aldon Smith Pleads Not Guilty to Domestic Violence Charges
- Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's production company to add 'inclusion riders'