A chilly start to the morning with temperatures starting off in the lower 30s with partly cloudy skies.
We could see a widespread general 1-3 inches out of this system overnight into Tuesday morning with an isolated chance for up to 4 inches of snowfall in some areas. Daytime highs Wed-Fri will only be in the upper 50s and low 60s.
Snow, gusting winds expected in Racine Monday night through Tuesday (copy)
NEXT WEEKEND: There's another weather system heading in our direction next weekend that will bring a chance for showers and perhaps a few storms. Low dew points will keep the fog away and skies will be dry today, The high temperatures will be in the low 70's and skies will stay sunny. "This second round of rain won't be a major soaker like some of the ones we've seen lately; most of the rain that comes through looks relatively light, with another.25"-.50" of rain expected.
Cooling Off: Once the cold front moves through we'll see drier and cooler air gradually filter into the Valley. Wednesday is the better chance of any precipitation at 60%, but spotty snow showers could stick around into Thursday as temperatures drop. This is considered a hard freeze for agricultural purposes, and it poses a danger to frost/freeze sensitive plants.
Ronda Rousey tweets following events on Monday Night Raw
This led to Rousey slamming Triple H through a table and sending McMahon cowering towards the back. Fast forward to Monday Night Raw , and Rousey found herself in the middle of the ring again.
Our next rain chances arrive both Saturday and Sunday with even a few possible thunderstorms.
Hope you enjoyed this weekend's handsome weather because big changes are on the way for the Tennessee Valley starting tonight!
Vladimir Putin warns West with 'invincible' weaponry
The audience of senior officials and lawmakers broke into applause, giving him a standing ovation at one point. Yet, it is increasingly clear that U.S. -Russia relations are entering into a new cooling period.
Unsettled weather looks to build in over the weekend. It is a bit warmer Monday morning, but overall, no umbrellas will be needed, at least not YET.
Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos: No complacency at PSG
Ronaldo heads home at the back post after a deep cross, but the linesman decides that he pushed a defender to get there. When things go wrong you can't just think about that, you have to look at the positives.
- Samsung just shared an impressive Galaxy S9 statistic that means absolutely nothing
- Theresa May sets out vision on trade with European Union post-Brexit
- Mahrez regains hero status with last-gasp leveller
- Dropbox and Google sign a deal for for cross-platform compatibility
- ISIS-linked suspects detained after threat shuts US Embassy in Turkey
- White House on lock-down as man shoots self
- Everything We Know About The Central Michigan University Shooting So Far
- PNB scam: ED attaches 41 properties of Mehul Choksi
- Conrad Sangma stakes claim for Govt formation in Meghalaya
- Emma Watson's new 'Times Up' tattoo has a typo in it