Sherman, who turns 30 later this month, had surgery on his right Achilles in November and had a bone spur removed from the opposite heel late last month.
The 29-year-old spent the first seven seasons of his National Football League career with the Seahawks, including their Super Bowl winning season of 2013.
France's Le Pen set to field new name for far-right party
Jean-Marie Le Pen also is to be scratched from the party's books along with his title of honorary president-for-life. Marechal-Le Pen, a Catholic hardliner and darling of the FN old guard withdrew from politics previous year .
Sherman has spent his entire career in Seattle. On March 1, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he expected Sherman to remain in walking boot for a few more weeks. Sherman said he has received interest from the Tennessee Titans, Oakland Raiders, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Green Bay Packers.
CPTPP countries sign Pacific trade pact
But the original Trans- Pacific Partnership , which included the United States, would have brought together 40 percent. The president has shunned more comprehensive trade agreements in favor of bilateral deals with other countries.
After linebacker Malcolm Smith, now with the 49ers, intercepted the pass, Sherman gave Kaepernick the choke sign and mockingly extended a handshake to Crabtree. That could go to bringing in a player like Sherman, though all that would change if the team inks Johnson, who appears to be their main target this free agency season.
"... Would I go to a young secondary that is like we were when we were younger and help them grow and help them advance?"
Sherman, if healthy, could be an immediate starter in a 49ers scheme that resembles the Seahawks' version under 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh, a former Seahawks assistant.
Amid lull, Red Cross delivers aid to Syria's Ghouta
In rebel fire on Friday, a woman and a child were killed by a mortar round that hit the Damascus suburb of Jaramana, SANA said. The Syrian government has reportedly captured the central town of Misraba, and advanced onwards into surrounding farmland.
Richard Sherman's greatest moment as a Seahawk came when he grabbed the NFC Championship Game-clinching interception against the 49ers.
- Britain Deploys Specialists To Investigate Poisoning Of Russian Double Agent
- Woods surges into share for the lead in Florida
- Cop, Suspect Dead After Disturbing 911 Call
- Turkey to carry out cross-border operation against PKK in Iraq
- Meghan Markle Baptized Into Church of England Ahead of Royal Wedding
- Mark Hamill Receives a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Paul Manafort Denies US Fraud Charges, This Time in Virginia
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown Fell Straight On His Head After Dunk Gone Wrong
- Hadiya's was an 'adjustment' marriage, will consider moving review plea: father
- 89-Year-Old Nun Being Sued by Katy Perry Dies in Court