A First Alert Weather Day remains in place for late Friday night as another spring storm and cold front set their sights on the Piney Woods.
Friday night into Saturday morning is still the best chance for everyone to see widespread rain as a strong cold front dives south into Acadiana. I am bumping up the coverage to 50% but keeping the chance for severe storms along the Gulf Coast.
Body Of Missing CDC Researcher Found, Police Confirm
Michael O'Connor previously said that Cunningham had told his colleagues that he was not well, then headed home early from work. Stafford says the body was partially submerged in water and mud on the west bank of the Chattahoochee River.
Temperatures are upside down on Saturday - we'll begin the day in the mid to upper 60s, but as the front swings through, temperatures will drop into the 50s during the afternoon.
The enhanced risk means multiple severe storms are possible, resulting in hail up to 2 inches in diameter and wind speeds of 75 miles per hour or greater.
Fortnite's latest update brings vending machines
According to players who have been tracking down the new locations, Vending Machines spawn randomly in certain areas. That randomisation means you can head to a place to find one, but not guarantee where exactly they will be.
The primary limiting factor will be low instability values over the northern half of the state; higher CAPE values will be over south Alabama during the pre-dawn hours Saturday.
Most of your Friday will likely be quiet with low rain chances throughout the day. Threats would include strong winds and possibly some hail. There is going to be about a 30-degree temperature difference between Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. A touch of drizzle is possible at times, and temperatures will fall through the 50s during the morning, possibly reaching the 40s over north Alabama by afternoon. Frost also was in the forecast for Wednesday night of this week.
Ravens sign QB Robert Griffin III to 1-year deal
Griffin campaigned through much of last season for a job, updating his social accounts frequently with footage of his working out. "Had a real good workout and we were able to come to an agreement late [on Tuesday]", Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome said.
The storm threat is expected to end by Saturday with a another cool down expected by Sunday, according to the weather service. Freezing temperatures are possible Sunday morning, with a mostly sunny sky after that.
- Colorado State University releases forecast for upcoming hurricane season
- Champions League: That goal, I didn't expect to score that goal - Ronaldo
- German court orders Carles Puigdemont's release on bail
- Court orders arrest of Brazil's ex-president pending appeal of corruption conviction
- Insomniac's Spider-Man PS4 game coming September, collector's edition revealed
- Trump pushes Republicans to use 'nuclear option' on border
- John Krasinski Is Very Interested In A Fantastic Four Reboot Role
- Gordon goes deep as Mariners take first series of season
- Falling space station's re-entry, landing site viewed as a success
- US stocks open lower on escalating US-China trade dispute