The Marine Corps has launched an investigation into a helicopter crash believed to have killed four crewmembers during a routine training mission in southern California near the Mexican border, Marine officials said Wednesday.
To view PDF documents, Download Acrobat Reader.
Falling space station's re-entry, landing site viewed as a success
The single-module station measured some 34 feet (10.4 meters) long and had a diameter of approximately 11 feet (3.4 meters). Chinese authorities suggested in a statement that the world was interested in the Tiangong-1's re-entry out of jealousy.
Previous: Four crew members who were aboard a Marine helicopter are presumed dead after it crashed near the U.S. -Mexico border.
The Naval Safety Center had recorded 23 air fatalities involving Navy and Marine Corps crews over the previous 12 months before Tuesday's crash.
Marine Corps Air Station Miramar says four crew members were aboard the aircraft.
Dutch Lawyer Becomes First Person Sentenced In Mueller Probe
Trump has denied "collusion" between his campaign and the Kremlin and has repeatedly called the investigation a "witch hunt". The van der Zwaan case could add to the pressure the investigation is putting on Trump, his family and top aides.
According to the Associated Press, the CH-53E Super Stallion crash is the deadliest to involve a military aircraft since 15 Marines and a sailor were killed after a KC130T transport plane went down in MS in July 2017. The names of the dead were withheld pending notification of their families, which typically takes about 24 hours. Last October, a CH-53E helicopter crashed and burned in Okinawa but nobody was injured. It is primarily used for used for minesweeping and transportation of cargo.
Tuesday's helicopter incident is not the first over U.S. territory this year. In 2005, 31 people died when a CH-53E helicopter went down in Iraq during a sandstorm.
To launch next week priced at US$4.99 per-month
Some sporting events, such as this year's NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs, will not be available due to contracts with other networks. ESPN announced on Monday that it will officially launch its own streaming service next week, on April 12th 2018 to be exact.
- Apple is experimenting with touchless gestures and curved screen iPhones
- Ogunbowale encore! Final Four hero lifts Notre Dame to title
- Gay dating app Grindr says it shared HIV status of users
- Prince Philip in 'good spirits' after hip surgery
- Ravens sign QB Robert Griffin III to 1-year deal
- John Krasinski Is Very Interested In A Fantastic Four Reboot Role
- Isle Of Wight Council's Gender Pay Gap Revealed
- Active Shooter Reported at YouTube Headquarters
- Gritty New Zealand tail secures draw and series win
- Spotify founder speaks of opportunities as streaming service goes public