Rwanda senior men's football team, Amavubi, has dropped eleven slots, from 112th as of last month to 123rd in the latest FIFA Rankings released on Thursday in Zurich, Switzerland.
Nigeria have also moved up in the African Ranking moving up one place from seventh to sixth.
Nigeria also displaced Cameroon at sixth place in Africa, trailing Tunisia, Senegal, Congo DR, Morocco and Egypt who occupy the first five places in the latest Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings.
Police identify remains of 3 more men in Bruce McArthur murder case
Police say they've identified the remains of three people believed to be victims of alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur. Foremost is the newest murder charge against McArthur that has been made possible by the identification of another body.
The large number of worldwide fixtures over the last month has led to plenty of changes in the latest FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking, including Belgium reaching the top three and six sides attaining their highest-ever position.
Five-time World Cup winners Brazil remained second in the rankings while Belgium rose two places to third.
Argentina dropped from fourth to fifth, Croatia moved three places down from 15th to 18th while Iceland dropped from 18th to the 22nd position.
Is your name on the new hurricane list?
Maria was used three times in the Atlantic and three times in the Western Pacific, while Nate was also used three times. Harvey, Irma, Maria and Nate will no longer be on the rotating list of storm names, the WMO said on Thursday .
Vietnam remains the top Southeast Asian nation at 103rd in the world, while Iran is the top-ranked nation in the Asian Football Confederation.
There was no improvement for the Eagles' 2018 Group D World Cup opponents as they all dropped places. Spain dropped to eight while Chile and Poland complete the top 10.
Their ascent leaves them ahead of Mexico, Colombia and Uruguay, and only one place behind England, one of their Group G opponents at the World Cup in Russian Federation.
Rajasthan Royals beat DD by D/L method in IPL clash
But they could only muster 60-4 in a frantic run chase, Ben Laughlin taking 2-20 in a contest which ended after midnight. Munro joined Adam Gilchrist as being the only two batsmen to be run-out on the first ball in the cash-rich league.
- Thunder TV Announcer Caught Saying Something Incredibly Racist To Describe Russell Westbrook
- Trump Orders Review Of Postal Service's Operations
- Missouri Governor Eric Greitens accused of unwanted sexual advances
- Kylie Jenner Rocks Bright Pink Hair at Coachella
- Increasing number of distracted drivers on the road
- Putin Says Space Exploration With US Will Go On Amid Sanctions
- Hearing set for Backpage.com founder in case over sex ads
- New Zealand bans new offshore oil, gas explorations
- Gmail Confidential Mode Brings Self-Destructing Emails And Identity Verification For Recipients
- Turkey welcomes US-led joint airstrikes on Syria