It should persist until it changes to rain Sunday afternoon.
The weather agency is warning that periods of rain starting Friday could change into freezing rain by Saturday morning as cooler temperatures set in.
There you have it - the weekend weather forecast isn't pleasant, and you might want to prepare for the worst.
The agency says eastern Ontario can expect significant snow with ice pellets, with amounts of up to 15 or 20 centimetres likely by Saturday night.
Kylie Jenner Rocks Bright Pink Hair at Coachella
As previously reported, video footage obtained by the Daily Mail showed Thompson allegedly making out with a woman at a nightclub. Does the youngest Jenner have you feeling tempted to pick up a fanny pack, we understand.
An ice storm sweeping through southern Ontario could down power lines, delay flights and lead to risky driving conditions.
The average high for this time of year is 10 C.
By Sunday evening, as the temperature rises to about 2 C, flooding "may become a threat" in some areas, Environment Canada says.
Hearing set for Backpage.com founder in case over sex ads
In the Arizona plea, Ferrer acknowledged knowing that a great majority of Backpage.com's ads were for sex services. In October 2016, Attorney General Paxton's Law Enforcement Division arrested Ferrer in Houston.
A destructive ice storm could bring down trees today in Western New York, and high winds expected Sunday and Monday could cause even more damage and power outages.
"We're ready to respond 24/7", Hydro One said in a tweet. By early Saturday afternoon, over 7,000 people were without power. Universities including Ryerson, Waterloo, McMaster and Wilfrid Laurier are delaying weekend exams due to weather.
Drivers were urged to take extra care, as gusty winds and broken tree limbs could add to the danger on icy roads.
"It is hard to determine the extent of flooding possible, so TRCA advises the public to stay alert to changing conditions", read a statement on the organization's website.
Giroud leads Chelsea to overcome Southampton 3-2
The abiding sense is of a club, once the envy of many in the Premier League, coming to the end of its cycle in the top flight. The turnaround was complete with 12 minutes left when Giroud reacted quickest to loose ball to volley into the bottom corner.
- Scalise Says He Won't Run Against McCarthy For House Speaker
- Knicks fire Jeff Hornacek after two seasons as playoff drought continues
- Fierce Clashes Continue At Gaza-Israel Border Fence
- Putin Says Space Exploration With US Will Go On Amid Sanctions
- Six-man PFA Player of the Year shortlist announced
- Seahawks postpone workout with Colin Kaepernick over his stance on protests
- Increasing number of distracted drivers on the road
- Trump Orders Review Of Postal Service's Operations
- Rajasthan Royals beat DD by D/L method in IPL clash
- Wednesday's Local Roundup: Keene High baseball walks off with win