Police say that he had also showered there.
Swift was thankfully not home at the time of the break in.
A TAYLOR Swift-obsessed man was busted after allegedly breaking into the singer's NY townhouse early Friday.
Schumer backs effort to decriminalize marijuana
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the Tri-State, follow Eyewitness News on Facebook and Twitter . Schumer from NY announced today that he is introducing a bill to decriminalize marijuana on the federal level.
Strangely they didn't arrive at the address in New York's upmarket Tribeca area until after Alvarado had taken a shower and had a nap.
Taylor just owns the property - she bought it a few months ago, but we're told she's never lived there.
The police issued a statement at the time saying that he was trying to impress the singer.
Natalie Portman Breaks Silence After Declining to Accept Award in Israel
By the same token, I am not part of the BDS [Boycott, Divestment , Sanctions ] movement and do not endorse it. "Against. They went on to say that they feared Portman's choice would "trigger our philanthropic initiative to be politicised".
The intruder, who was identified as a 22-year-old Homestead, Florida, resident named Roger Alvarado, entered Taylor Swift's NYC home by using a ladder to get to the fire escape. Police say they discovered Alvarado after responding to a 911 call about a burglary. The man was arrested inside the home and charged with burglary, stalking and criminal mischief. According to an April 20 report from TMZ, a man broke into the singer's New York City apartment and made himself comfortable.
On April 8, a homeless man was arrested on the identical L.A. property after he allegedly tried to scale a wall and ignored warnings by safety guards to depart.
Justin Lilly, 23, was charged with a misdemeanor and sentenced to three days in jail, authorities said.
Music World Pays Tribute To Avicii, Following His Sudden Death At 28
On Saturday I went there for dinner and he was there with his group of friends and I took my second photograph. Maitrai added: 'He didn't give me any advice on my DJ career, but did say he liked my music.
Benjamin Brown is a reporter for Fox Information.
- Area students to take part in national walkouts 19 years after Columbine
- Kevin Durant 'fine' after exiting Warriors' win late after twisting ankle
- Russian Federation sees no need for United Nations inquiry into Syria toxic gas attacks
- Prince Death Investigation Closed With No Criminal Charges Filed
- Inspectors yet to enter Douma, US says
- Jewish Teen Belt-Whipped, Abused on Berlin Street by Muslim Attacker
- United Kingdom court rules against parents who want son to go to Italy
- Jack Wilshere makes final decision about his Arsenal future
- Power restored to 70 percent of Puerto Rico customers after total blackout
- Blazers rule out Turner for Game 3 vs Pelicans