"I told him 'much respect.' Ten years grinding in the G League, and to finally get an opportunity and to play like that, that is pretty special".
Andre Ingram realized this Tuesday night when he made his National Basketball Association debut with the Los Angeles Lakers.
"Everyone was like, 'Man, when you get it, just let it go, '" Ingram said, according to ESPN.
Roma celebrate stunning Champions League comeback against Barca
Italian Roma at the Stadio Olimpico defeated Barcelona for the first time made it to the semifinals of the Champions League . In short, even a single goal could've pushed Barcelona through. "We will enjoy the semi-finals - I do not fear anyone".
In addition to the hot shooting, Ingram also pulled down three rebounds, handed out one assist and added one steal and three blocks as well.
"It was once in a lifetime", Ingram said to reporters after the game. He didn't miss a single shot until the fourth quarter of the game. Once we went out as a team for warmups, I just felt some electricity out there. But that didn't stop Ingram, watched by his wife and kids, enjoying the experience.
The crowd started chanting "MVP!" as the visibly gray-haired father of two shot a sizzling six-for-eight from the floor with four out of five of those from the three-point line.
Cosby sexual assault USA retrial gets underway
Bill Cosby paid former Temple employee Andrea Constand $3.36 million in a 2005 civil suit to silence sexual assault allegations. The first trial in this case failed after the jury within six days could not reach a verdict about the guilt of the actor.
The 32-year-old is the all-time leader in the G-League in 3-pointers made, and is second in that league in games played.
Lakers: Ball missed his seventh straight game with a bruised left knee, while Ingram has played just two games since March 1 due to a groin strain and an apparent concussion.
Mbah a Moute averages 7.6 points and 3.1 rebounds while playing almost 26 minutes per game as a key rotation player.
Lakers: A "road" season finale against the Clippers on Wednesday.
Rahul Gandhi slams Shah for calling opposition parties animals
Mr Shah said Mr Gandhi was spending more time with Nationalist Congress Party chief Sharad Pawar these days. He also accused the Narendra Modi government of discriminating against the Congress-ruled Karnataka.
- Trump sees China trade deal
- Shooter's family warned police about Youtube grudge
- Bahrain GP: Vettel holds off Bottas to win, disaster for Red Bull
- 6 killed in small airplane crash on Scottsdale golf course
- Three youths killed, several injured in clashes in south Kashmir
- WrestleMania 34 Cops Heat For Its Bloody "Awful" Main Event
- Health alert as chilli contestant fries brain in brush with Carolina Reaper
- Trump doubles down on 'Mexican rapists' comments two years later
- Danilo: Manchester City need to put derby disappointment behind them
- New Facebook feature coming up - Unsend messages you sent earlier