On behalf of the Turkish people and on my own behalf, I convey to you the most honest congratulations in connection with your re-election as the Azerbaijani president in the election held on April 11.
Aliyev's foreign policy aide, Novruz Mamedov, said on Facebook: "Circulation of a report that has been prepared in advance.is a disrespect to voters, people, their will and choice".
The opposition "National Council of Democratic Forces", Musavat Party and Azerbaijani Popular Front Party boycotted the elections.
Carrie Underwood Says Her Face Is 'Healing Pretty Nicely'
On April 4, she posted a perfect-looking photo of half her face before posting another flawless full-face shot Friday. She reported that her "wrist is nearly back to normal" and that "my face has been healing pretty nicely as well.
According to an exit poll conducted by ELS Research Center, the current president is leading the race with 82.71% of the votes.
The Central Election Commission of Azerbaijani has today announced the results of the April 11 presidential election in Azerbaijan.
He also noted Ilham Aliyev's contribution to the strengthening of bilateral relations between Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, based on strong friendship and trust.
Humboldt Broncos 'hero' inspires new organ donors
Every week, more than 150 people on the national transplant waiting list die because a lifesaving organ is not available. They want to remind people it only takes one person to save a life.
After constitutional changes in 2016, the presidential term is now seven years (formerly five) and the president has the power to call for snap elections provided they be held not less than 60 days from the day of the order. Officials said it was moved to April because the country would be busy with various high-profile events at the end of 2018.
Apart from the incumbent president, seven candidates ran in the poll - all low-profile figures who barely carried out any campaigning. Monitors, including the Organization for Cooperation and Security in Europe, were watching the vote.
Aliyev has tried to strike a balance between Azerbaijan's former Soviet master Russian Federation and the West, notably on energy policy.
Missouri Governor Eric Greitens accused of unwanted sexual advances
From Greitens' initial statement to the release of the indictment, read the Post-Dispatch coverage of the governor's scandal. "This was an entirely consensual relationship, and any allegation of violence or sexual assault is false", he said .
- Loud blasts heard in Riyadh as Saudi Arabia intercepts missile
- Want cheap Spotify Premium? This bargain deal cuts the subscription cost
- Police nab youth for sexually assaulting girl
- Putin Says Space Exploration With US Will Go On Amid Sanctions
- When will Kate Middleton be admitted to hospital?
- Roma celebrate stunning Champions League comeback against Barca
- New research finds link between concussion and dementia
- 6 killed in small airplane crash on Scottsdale golf course
- Auto rental powered by Getaround coming soon to Uber in San Francisco
- Donald Trump, Barack Obama Among World Leaders Snubbed For Royal Wedding