On NFL Network's broadcast of the draft, former NFL running back Reggie Bush said, "The Cowboys need speed, they need some impact players, they just lost Jason Witten and Dez Bryant, so hopefully they figure out how to use this kid the right way because I believe he has a lot of talent and that speed is just something that you can not teach".
The Dallas Cowboys have acquired receiver Tavon Austin from the Los Angeles Rams for a sixth-round pick in this year's draft. He was a first-round pick in 2013 out of West Virginia. In any event, they received five years of service from the veteran wideout. Austin could be that type of player.
Janelle Monae identifies as pansexual
A pansexual could be open to someone who is male, female, transgender, intersex, or agendered/genderqueer. 'This album is for you. Until now, Monae has dodged questions about her sexuality but she says queer themes have always been present in her music.
In 75 career games with the St. Louis-Los Angeles organization, Austin's compiled 1,689 yards and 12 touchdowns through the air on 194 total receptions.
Dallas' current wide-receiving look on the depth chart isn't anything to write home about.
Protesters Say They'll Meet Trump With 'Carnival Of Resistance' In UK
The paper also says the US President will meet the Queen during his visit, a detail Downing Street has so far not confirmed. That state visit will be put off a little bit but maybe next year he will do that.
On Friday, Jerry Jones hinted at adding another receiver after selecting Michael Gallup in the third round.
After seeing their top running back target Nyhiem Hines from N.C. State go off the board early in the fourth round to the Colts, Dallas obviously viewed Austin as a better pass catching back than any of the remaining potential draft picks.
Patton Oswalt credits late wife Michelle McNamara for Golden State Killer arrest
More than a year after McNamara's death, in October 2017, Oswalt told Vulture that he was coming to terms with what had happened. By the next day, authorities identified him as the Golden State Killer, citing DNA evidence, according to the New York Times .
- Bill Cosby guilty of sexual assault, jury rules as trial ends
- Canada stock markets shut down due to exchange issues -TMX
- Ford to ditch Fiesta and saloons from United States line-up by 2020
- NFL Draft 2018: Ryan Shazier walks across stage, announces selection for Steelers
- Senate committee passes bill that would protect Mueller
- Diamond and Silk say Facebook silencing conservatives, in Capitol Hill testimony
- Trump's Iran revisionism won't help with North Korea
- As Comcast Corp New (CMCSA) Market Valuation Declined, Natixis Has Upped Stake
- Suspect of van attack to appear in court Tuesday
- Americans Support Teachers' Right to Strike