The Sega Genesis console was a massive global success.
In celebration of the 30th anniversary of - and we don't want to be too hyperbolic about this but - one of the greatest video game consoles ever created, the team at Sega are giving the Mega Drive new life in teeny-tiny miniature form. Sega Ages is the label Sega give its downloadable back catalogue.
Trump Orders Review Of Postal Service's Operations
The task force will also review how the decline in mail volume is affecting the USPS, along with its work force and operations. However, the task force might suggest that USPS charge Amazon and other companies more for parcel delivery.
Meanwhile, if you're after more fresh retro action, Sega also announced plans to release the likes of Sonic, Phantasy Star and Thunder Force 4 on the Nintendo Switch later this summer.
Sega Mega Drive Mini has been officially announced in Japan.
Turkey welcomes US-led joint airstrikes on Syria
Erdogan also said the current situation showed tensions had eased, but that he would continue his talks with his US and Russian counterparts.
Lastly, SEGA revealed that a new entry in the Sakura Taisen (known as Sakura Wars in the West) series is in the works. However, the Switch was seemingly absent from this announcement.
We don't know how much it will cost, which countries it will be sold in, or which games will be included, but on that last point Sega seems to be taking suggestions from gamers. The company has dabbled with retro hardware before: it has licensed its name to hardware company AtGames (which has also done retro Atari consoles) to produce Genesis clones, including the Sega Genesis Flashback that Polygon wasn't a huge fan of. As soon as there's any other details from Sega, we'll be sure to include them here, but in the meantime you'll have to content yourself with a snap from the Sega Japan Twitter feed.
Thousands gather for funeral of Winnie Mandela
Too often we were not there for her as she tried to rise", he said. "Zenani's tears revealed Mama Winnie's wounds". A controversial figure, Mrs Madikizela-Mandela was lauded for her role in the anti-apartheid struggle.
- New Zealand bans new offshore oil, gas explorations
- Thunder TV Announcer Caught Saying Something Incredibly Racist To Describe Russell Westbrook
- House resolution would condemn Bevin's comments
- BJP treating Kathua, Unnao cases in religious, community perspective: Congress
- Rajasthan Royals beat DD by D/L method in IPL clash
- SUV that fell into river belonged to missing family, officials determine
- Sunrisers Hyderabad wins toss and elect to field against Kolkata Knight Riders
- City fully deserve to wrap up title, says Spurs boss Pochettino
- Seahawks postpone workout with Colin Kaepernick over his stance on protests
- Giroud leads Chelsea to overcome Southampton 3-2