In the post, Lau also states the amount of hard work that the OnePlus's design team has put for the OnePlus 6's "honest design". Just like it did for the OnePlus 5T, except on a larger scale. The new phone is expected to expand on the 5T's wide screen, adding an iPhone X-style notch to squeeze in a little more real estate.
Swaraj accords hands with Chinese Vice President Wang Qishan
The fact that they have agreed on an informal summit shows that the two leaders realize the importance of this relationship. Relations between India and Pakistan turned frosty after the Pathankot terror attack in January, 2016 and the Uri attack.
Apart from top-of-the-line specifications, OnePlus fans can expect premium design from the new flagship smartphone.
From what we have been hearing so far, the OnePlus 6 will ship with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
The OnePlus 6 is confirmed to be built around Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 845 SoC along with a maximum of 8GB of RAM. The company recently declared their collaboration with Marvel Studios which also includes giving away 6000 tickets to the movie that will launch on April 27. This is a phone that should be able to cope with everything you can throw at it and then some. The camera is also expected to be a dual-camera module with 16 and 20 megapixel sensors. The company has started sending out media invites for the event, which is scheduled to take place at 3:00 PM IST on the said date.
Sensex loses 100 points to close shade above 34500
Shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance Company gained as much as 2.1 per cent to Rs 1,385 on strong Q4 profit. Major gainers were TCS, IndusInd Bank, Yes Bank, M&M and Reliance Industries.
Based on a tweet from OnePlus, the OnePlus 6 is going to be waterproof, which would be a welcome addition for the series.
Even though Lau gave a detailed explanation about how glass decision for OnePlus 6 trumps metal this time around, there was no hint of wireless charging support. The company hasn't confirmed when the phone will hit stores, but a recent GSMArena report claimed the device will be available on May 21. The brand is simply not leaving any chance of creating a buzz by revealing the important aspects of the device itself.
Spotify launches mobile app with on-demand playlists for users
The service will now offer 15 free playlists to listeners, with about 750 songs constituting over 40 hours of playback. Its new free tier could give enough exposure to the app for Indians to recognise Spotify's superior technology.
- Vice President rejected Impeachment Motion against Deepak Misra, Chief Justice of India
- Three injured as Air India flight hit by major turbulence
- Kabul voter registration centre blast: 57 dead
- Suspects in 'professional' killing of Palestinian lecturer still in Malaysia, police say
- Kellyanne Conway: Melania 'Superior' to Michelle Obama
- 'Smallville' actress Allison Mack's bail set at $5 million in NXIVM case
- Willie Snead Will Play for Ravens After Saints Decline to Match Contract
- BJP finalises 72 candidates for Karnataka polls
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro hands-on: New contender for mid-range smartphone king crown
- Shah hits out at 'dynasty'