"The conscience of the global community carries no doubt to that effect".
"We welcome this operation that articulates the conscience of humanity to a chemical attack in Douma, which has a strong suspicion of being carried out by the Assad regime", the Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
Turkey has welcomed a joint strike by the U.S., U.K., and France against the Assad regime in the wake of a suspected chemical attack, which killed dozens outside of Damascus in Syria. "The innocent Syrian people should have been defended long ago", Erdogan added.
Dhawan blasts SRH home after Shakib masterclass
He trusted his specialised bowlers to do the job which was evident from not going to any part-timer despite the available options. But the worrying factor for Rohit is his main bowlers Mustafizur Rahman and Mitchell McClenaghan who were taken to the cleaners.
"We consider this operation as appropriate", Erdogan told a meeting of his ruling party in Istanbul.
"The use of chemical weapons is a violation of worldwide law and a crime against humanity", İbrahim Kalın, Presidential Spokesperson, said in a statement on April 14.
"The Syrian regime, which has been tyrannizing its own people for more than seven years, be it with conventional or chemical weapons, has a proven track record of crimes against humanity and war crimes".
BJP treating Kathua, Unnao cases in religious, community perspective: Congress
Rahul Gandhi, the chief of the main opposition Congress party, led a candlelight march in Delhi on Thursday night. She said that women and children have no religion and that no politics should be done over such issues.
Bozdag stated that Turkey was informed about launch of the military operation in Syria, Turkish media reported on April 14. "Base Incirlik was not involved in the strike".
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said his country "clearly condemned" the use of chemical weapons since the very beginning, in a phone call with British Prime Minister Theresa May Saturday, a Turkish presidential source said.
Erdogan also said the current situation showed tensions had eased, but that he would continue his talks with his US and Russian counterparts.
Missouri Governor Eric Greitens accused of unwanted sexual advances
From Greitens' initial statement to the release of the indictment, read the Post-Dispatch coverage of the governor's scandal. "This was an entirely consensual relationship, and any allegation of violence or sexual assault is false", he said .
- President Aliyev receives chairman of CIS Executive Committee
- California Deploys National Guard; Troops Already At Texas, Arizona Borders
- Rajasthan Royals beat DD by D/L method in IPL clash
- Thunder TV Announcer Caught Saying Something Incredibly Racist To Describe Russell Westbrook
- Germany, Brazil and Belgium Top Updated 2018 Men's FIFA Rankings
- Britain official: Russian Federation spied on Yulia Skripal's emails for 5 years
- Seahawks postpone workout with Colin Kaepernick over his stance on protests
- Increasing number of distracted drivers on the road
- SUV that fell into river belonged to missing family, officials determine
- Fierce Clashes Continue At Gaza-Israel Border Fence