South Africa was soon to follow. The server of Twitter was down for over 10 minutes and when the site became active once again, it was a big relief to the Twitter addicts. "Thanks for noticing- We are going to fix it up and have things back to normal". The service went offline at around 7:28 PM IST and has been offline since then.
Users of the micro-blogging site from across the world were briefly shown an unhappy robot and a message that the site has broken.
Kerr says defensive focus inspired Warriors against Spurs
Should the Warriors beat the Spurs and advance, it's still not clear if he'd be healthy to return for a second-round matchup. He was in NY . "I think the whole point of these games here early on in this series is to re-establish our defense".
Twitter is a popular micro-blogging which allows users to publish short messages of 280 characters or less.
Yes, Sean Hannity was a legal client of Michael Cohen's
Earlier this month, Carrey tweeted a drawing of Hannity as a WWE wrestler , as part of his recent spate of political art. Given the notoriety of the case, Ryan had argued to the court, "no one would want to be known " as a client of Cohen's.
One of the biggest social networking websites of the world, Twitter is facing an outage across the globe.
Users took to another social media giant, Facebook, to report outages on the east coast of the US, Canada, Japan and the Philippines Tuesday.
Facebook class action looms over facial recognition software
Lawsuit challenges the social-network giant over its gathering of facial recognition data on photos without the consent of users. Folks can, of course, turn off the service via Facebook's privacy settings.
- Ice damage to Rogers Centre roof causes rare postponement at domed stadium
- VAR controversy: Referee defends half-time penalty
- Apple reportedly planning paid news subscription service
- Minnesota School Knife Attack by Boy, 8, Injures 3 Others
- All 38 Grand National runners safe despite 26 falls
- Former First Lady Barbara Bush's Health Is Failing
- Putin Warns of Global 'Chaos' if Syria Is Hit Again
- Ronaldo backs referee over controversial spot-kick
- Armenian Protest Leader Has Long Track Record Of Defiance, Civil Disobedience
- 76ers star ruled out of Game 2 against Heat