Gerard Pique offered a sarcastic response after Zinedine Zidane confirmed Real Madrid will refuse to give Barcelona a customary guard of honour when the two sides meet. In Spain it has become traditional for opponents to form a guard of honour for the champions. Then in the second, we got the goal, but they made it hard for us for 10 minutes after the goal and they levelled things up.
Evidently unhappy at their Clasico rivals" refusal to do so following Real's Club World Cup success in December, the Frenchman blames Barcelona for "breaking the tradition'. But Zidane has declared that his team will break tradition and won't be showing their respect in that way - if any at all - when they meet again next month. We want to keep our good run going against Atletico.
Brooklyn Protestors Marched for Saheed Vassell After Police Shot and Killed Him
The video depicted Vassell, who is black, pointing the object at police in a combat stance seconds before officers fired. Vassell is seen on the video excerpts jabbing numerous pedestrians with a short metal tube.
"We will not give a guard of honour, this is my decision", Zidane said as quoted by the Metro.
"I'm happy with the match and how we performed because we clearly deserved more".
However, in simply exquisite fashion, and with every other player waiting for the ball to drop out of the sky, Marcelo pulled off an unbelievable skill to find substitute Isco.
Germany praises bail decision for ex-Catalan leader
He also sent a defiant message to Spanish authorities. "It is a shame for Europe to have political prisoners", Puigdemont said. Barley said it was now up to Spain to prove their embezzlement charges against Puigdemont , which she said "won't be easy".
"It was just [to rest]. I still think he's an important player".
"He's been training and he's not going to let his motivation levels drop off". But derbies are passionate because the fans experience them all the same way.
Defender Nacho will miss out for Real as he has not recovered from a muscle problem suffered against Los Palmas.
Journalist killed during violent Palestinian protests is buried
Smaller groups, mostly young men, rushed forward, throwing stones, hurling firebombs or burning tires and drawing Israeli fire. Gaza's economy has been devastated by years of Israeli military attacks and a joint Israeli-Egyptian blockade.
- Viktor Orban predicted to win third term in Hungary elections
- New Facebook feature coming up - Unsend messages you sent earlier
- Zuma's graft case rescheduled for June
- Antonio Conte predicts Chelsea FC v West Ham
- Trump administration imposes sweeping new sanctions on Russian elite
- Trump doubles down on 'Mexican rapists' comments two years later
- Deaths Reported After Vehicle Ploughs Into Crowd in NW Germany
- Victim made a decision to take armed robbery 'into his own hands,' police said
- Two family dogs die in house fire
- Bus carrying fans to the Masters crashes; driver charged with DUI