As you can see (above), watch Childish Gambino's ambitious and interesting video for the politically charged track! Theories about what it all means have started stacking up.
It is interesting to note that while the shooting victims are dragged off-screen in the video, the guns are carefully placed on a red cloth held by well-dressed man. Rich in symbolism and layered with question-raising imagery, the music video shows what it means to be black in trigger-happy America.
Toast Meghan Markle's nuptials at Washington's The Royal Wedding Pub
Harry and Markle are reportedly planning to honeymoon in Africa, a continent that is close to both of their hearts. As we all know courtesy of Alanis Morisette, few things are more ironic than rain on your wedding day .
A picture of the guests was also added to the amusing sketch, which Cecily Strong and Donald Glover nailed.
He couldn't have picked a more poignant time to throw his hat into the discussion on gun violence in America. The stunning visual and shocking video juxtaposes riots, police and gun violence happening with Childish and others dancing, ignoring the chaos around them.
"SNL" ranked as the #1 entertainment show of the night on the Big 4 networks in metered-market households and in 18-49 in the local people meters, topping the primetime non-sports programs on those nets.
BJP government using Jinnah row to hide failures, says AAP
A picture of the man responsible for India's division can not be accepted in a public-funded institution, BJP has said. Jinnah, a founder member of the University Court, had also been given this honour before Partition.
Hiro Murai, Glover's frequent collaborator on Atlanta, directed the video. "This Is America" references numerous country's recent mass shootings from the Charleston, SC church shootings to Florida's Stoneman Douglas High School.
"This Is America" is the first single from Glover since his Grammy Award-nominated 2016 album Awaken, My Love.
Emmanuel Macron's White House Sapling Has Disappeared
Also puzzling is why the White House didn't announce in advance that the planting last week was a purely symbolic event. Meanwhile, Huffington Post quotes an unnamed official at the Elysée Palace, who said the tree is under quarantine.
- Jason Day takes two-shot lead into final round of Wells Fargo Championship
- Giuliani: Trump Should Not Testify Before A Mueller Grand Jury
- Zinedine Zidane anxious about Liverpool pair Mo Salah, Sadio Mane
- Waymo self-driving van involved in Arizona crash
- Hezbollah To Win Big In First Lebanese Parliamentary Elections In Nine Years
- Trump Urges West Virginia Voters To Oppose Republican Don Blankenship
- Salah makes 50th Liverpool appearance against Chelsea, Henderson rested
- Of Rihanna's Best Fashion Moments At The Met Gala
- Trump to attend the NRA conference in Dallas
- Protesters gather in Russia before Vladimir Putin's inauguration