Various media outlets, including reputed papers like The Telegraph and Sky Sports, are claiming that Manchester United have met the release clause of FC Porto youngster Diogo Dalot. Today, Man Utd are set to sign Diogo Dalot...
Lega Party Calls on Italian President to Elect New Parliament
Mr Savona, who served as industry minister during the 1990s, has been an outspoken critic of the European Union and an opponent of austerity programmes.
Meanwhile, the former Porto player's arrival implies that Mourinho will be letting the likes of Daley Blind and Matteo Darmian leave in the summer.
Not many fans will have heard of the 19-year-old, he only broke into the Porto first team in February.
Will Power Wins 2018 Indianapolis 500
On another restarted on lap 153, Rossi went high in turn one and passed two more cars in turns one and two to get up to third. Will's a pretty intense guy, a pretty focused and dedicated guy, but you can see the release in him now, after the race.
Dalot's representatives, which included the agent and his father, didn't provide Porto the option of offering a new deal in their last meeting as they simply revealed that the player wants to leave. Dalot is unlikely to be a starter, with Valencia being one of the manager's favorites, but is certain to get game time with United competing in four different competitions. His primary position is right back, but he can play left back if needed as well.
The Spain global has two years left on his deal with the Catalan club and talks over a new deal seem to have stalled.
Wow! Look who beat Trump to Singapore summit
The Trump administration is demanding that North Korea completely and irreversibly dismantle its nuclear weapons programme. A US delegation arrived in North Korea on Sunday as preparations for the talks continue.
If the Dalot deal closes, then United's first summer signing would be a defender, just like last summer, and also in 2016 and 2014. "It's been a year and a half now", he added.
- Golden State Warriors Rout Houston Rockets for Force Game 7
- NBA Record futility dooms Houston Rockets in Game 7
- Daniel Ricciardo to Mercedes? Lewis Hamilton speaks out on rumours
- Taiwan diplomacy harder than ever in US-China tug of war
- Lava flow closes in on Hawaii power plant
- Hawaiian volcanic lava covers over 2000 acres of land
- Apple's iOS 11.4 could finally make the HomePod worth buying
- Utah Missionary Set to Be Freed from Venezuela Detention
- U.S. officials hold talks with North Korea despite Trump-Kim summit uncertainty
- Oman raises death toll in aftermath of Cyclone Mekunu