While no fight broke out, it seemed to warrant enough of a concern that the National Basketball Association has reportedly given Drake a warning on his choice of language during games.
The Cleveland Cavaliers hold a 1-0 lead heading into tonight's game two match-up in Toronto.
All 1500 cervical cancer cases will be reviewed
Ms Phelan (43), a mother of two from Limerick, settled her High Court action against a USA laboratory for €2.5 million last week. Mr Harris said he is now moving towards establishing a commission of investigation to uncover the extent of this controversy.
Perkins said they were talking as they were headed to the locker rooms for halftime, and Drake butted in on the conversation, talking some trash toward him.
Game 2 tips off Thursday at 6 p.m. ET in Toronto on ESPN.
Drake fights with Kendrick Perkins. A few of the players, including George Hill, are shown looking back to see what the commotion is.
Police launch physique cam footage from Las Vegas Bloodbath
One officer asks another how many people the shooter had killed, and the reply, "A lot", is heard. "That's what these wire are". California attorney and concert survivor Brian Claypool says the videos provide no context or glue to put the puzzle together.
It's safe to say a guy like Drake isn't anxious about bring fined for misconduct on the sidelines, and he'll likely continue to try and make an impact on the Cavs moving forward. The second happened after the Cavaliers narrowly defeated the Raptors 113-112. Another harsh exchange followed at the end of the game. He served in that ambassador role during the city's hosting of the 2016 NBA All-Star Game. Spike Lee taunted New York Knicks opponents for years.
LeBron James and company were able to make a comeback in the second half, pulling off a one-point victory in overtime.
Passenger Who Survived Fatal Flight Is Suing Southwest Airlines
The complaint says Southwest and CFM "placed profits and business" over passenger safety and were aware the engines were unsafe. Lilia Chavez was on the flight and filed a lawsuit in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- United States military plane crash carried nine personnel
- Diseases from mosquitoes, ticks on the rise — CDC
- Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal likely to quit after Walmart's deal
- Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich
- Trump says Democrat should quit over VA nomination brouhaha
- Basque separatist group ETA announces full dissolution
- Tornado Watch in Effect Until 1 am
- Amazon announces major expansion in Boston
- Burning building in Sao Paulo collapses, at least 1 dead
- Parkland students brand firearm ban during Pence speech as NRA hypocrisy