In an update, TMZ reported that sources told them T.I. did not strike the guard but that the guard "feared he would be hit during the dispute", which apparently under Georgia law constitutes simple assault. He was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after his lawyer said the guard wrongfully refused entry to the community and called police after and argument. The friend, who had a warrant out for his arrest from Clayton County, was arrested on that warrant.
Special teams failures took Capitals' teeth away in Game 3
But Washington's power play could not connect on its opportunities the way that Tampa Bay had. Less than two minutes later, Victor Hedman made it 3-0 Lightning .
Since his release, T.I. has addressed the issue in an Instagram livestream while attending his son's classroom birthday celebration in which he referred to the arrest as "nonsense" and "small potatoes."
However, T.I.'s attorney Steve Sadow later stated that the rapper had called his wife, who confirmed that T.I. should be allowed entry. He says he demanded the guard's name, but the guy refused.
ABC News has reached out to T.I's camp for comment. According to The Blast, T.I. says the incident started because the security guard of his gated area fell asleep in the guard shack.
With North Korea, Hillary Is Right on Target
However, a senior Foreign Ministry official said Trump's visit to Japan "will depend on how the United States arranges its schedule".
The rapper served about seven months in prison in 2009 after his arrest on federal gun charges. He then called a friend, but that didn't help the situation, as both men began to argue with the security guard, which led to police officers being called.
Despite the headline-generating bust, Tip didn't spend much time in police custody or have to stand before a judge.
Sharif's disclosure vindicates India's stand: Sitharaman
He elaborated and said media in India took a "line or two" from the interview and misrepresented it out of context. Explain it to me. "Why can't we complete the trial?" he said in an interview.
- Facebook reveals amount of abusive content discovered and removed from site
- Trump's financial disclosure form released by ethics office
- Upping pressure on PM, Labour Party to call for Brexit customs papers
- Now, Salman Khan speaks up on Kathua, Unnao rape cases
- Moving US embassy nothing to do with Gaza violence - Nikki Haley
- WWE Raw: Watch the best moves here
- Elon Musk says Tesla will be 'thoroughly reorganised'
- Dr Mahathir to remain in power one to two years
- National Police Week events today in Middle Tennessee
- Australia looking into claims that Google collects users' data