The former Arsenal midfielder's long-range effort against Manchester in the Champions League was voted as the Reds' best strike of 2017/18 by their fans.
"I'm very happy here and everything is fine", he said.
"It's a very important game and then Champions League final but I'm very happy here". "Of course I have ambitions for the future with Liverpool".
Calif. is first state to require solar panels on new homes
It is the latest effort by the state to reduce carbon emissions, and if approved, it would be the first such mandate nationwide. It goes into effect January 1, 2020, and includes all condominiums and apartment buildings up to three stories high.
Much like Don Balon, Eduardo Inda claims the fee required to pull off the deal will need to be of at least €200m, which, following the issues Paris Saint-Germain have faced since completing the Neymar deal, is an amount we can't see clubs spending on one player again anytime soon.
'It is just the start. This is my first year here and it is the same for some other players. We have had an unbelievable year'. On the way to the final we beat top teams like Man City and Roma.
'It is just the beginning.
He then immediately left the awards ceremony at Anfield to fly to London, where he was to received the Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year gong.
How the 2018 budget impacts hospitality
The program is predicted to have the potential to revolutionise health care by enabling more accurate diagnosis and treatment. Universities were also hit, as funding freezes announced during the Mid-Year Economic Financial Outlook were extended.
Salah will now be hoping to cap a phenomenal debut campaign for the Reds by scoring against Brighton on Sunday.
"For me, Salah is ready to make this step". Now I want to finish the season in a good way.
"I play for Al Zawra'a reserves, and watch how he plays tactically and I and try to copy him", he added.
"[There are] still two games to go so we have to think about that".
'Multiple fatalities' in Maryland shooting, suspect at large
Officers breached the front door at 11 p.m., with Snyder still on the phone with negotiators, prompting Snyder to hang up. American held captive his wife, then he shot three people, and after a seven-hour standoff with police killed himself.
- Warren Buffett on Bitcoin: 'It's Probably Rat Poison Squared'
- Buffalo high school ranked best in Upstate New York, 17th in state
- Warriors-Rockets series finally here
- Khloe Kardashian attends Tristan Thompson's National Basketball Association game
- Childish Gambino's Explosive 'This Is America' Scores 16M Views Overnight
- Chelsea top-four hopes hanging by a thread, as Huddersfield survive
- Manchester City break Premier League points record
- Nintendo Switch online service adds cloud saves, 20 NES games for subscribers
- Armenia elects protest leader as prime minister
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers oust Toronto Raptors, wait for Eastern finals foe