Storms on Friday night will have the potential to be severe and will need to be monitored, the weather service said.
There will be threat of thunderstorms Thursday, and showers may reappear Sunday.
Top temperatures 11 to 14 degrees. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 miles per hour in the morning. There's the chance for showers and some thunderstorms. Then, another round of showers and some thunderstorms are expected during the afternoon, with partly sunny to mostly cloudy skies. Night: Skies will be partly cloudy south winds 5 to 10 miles per hour. A warm front will wiggle back and forth creating a focus point for showers or thunderstorms.
Iran deal withdrawal, other global issues risk higher oil prices - Goldman Sachs
Worldwide agencies responsible for inspecting compliance have said that Iran was in full cooperation with the agreement's terms. Back in March, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman says his country will develop a nuclear bomb if Iran does so.
Saturday, May 12: High: 56.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 77. The high Thursday will be in the lower-70s. Highs in the low to mid 50s. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Friday NightA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Clouds will return Friday night as the same front stops, and then reverses course as a warm front.
Khloe Kardashian attends Tristan Thompson's National Basketball Association game
A source told Us Weekly that Khloé has no intention of leaving Tristan , and that she feels the "whole world is against [him]". Recall, Khloe Kardashian knew about the affair of the beloved on the eve of the birth of their first child.
Wednesday, partly sunny and warm. Under cloudy skies, the high will only make it up to 62°.
Mostly clear and breezy. North wind 9 to 11 miles per hour. Highs in the upper 80s and low 90s. Saturday night is expected to be mainly dry but cold, with minimum temperatures in low single figures.
Calif. is first state to require solar panels on new homes
It is the latest effort by the state to reduce carbon emissions, and if approved, it would be the first such mandate nationwide. It goes into effect January 1, 2020, and includes all condominiums and apartment buildings up to three stories high.
- Real Madrid forward reveals plan to move to Liverpool
- Forsberg keeps scoring highlight-reel goals for Nashville; Predators take Game 6
- Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi get married in a hush hush ceremony
- Destiny 2 Warmind DLC Release Time, Price And More
- Warriors-Rockets series finally here
- Kane On Target As Tottenham Qualify For Champions League
- Nintendo Switch online service adds cloud saves, 20 NES games for subscribers
- Warren Buffett on Bitcoin: 'It's Probably Rat Poison Squared'
- How the 2018 budget impacts hospitality
- IPhone with Triple-Lens Rear Camera will launch in 2019