Pence urged other OAS member countries to help the United States increase pressure on the Maduro regime by cutting off "Venezuela's corrupt leaders from laundering money through your financial systems" and by enacting visa restrictions to block their travel.
Vice President Mike Pence announced the sanctions during a speech at the Organization of American States in Washington D.C., describing the subjects as narcotics "kingpins" with direct ties to Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro's regime.
Real Madrid forward reveals plan to move to Liverpool
On the way to the final we beat top teams like Man City and Roma . 'It is just the beginning. This is my first year here and it is the same for some other players.
"Systemic corruption and a collapse in the rule of law are defining features of Venezuela's government", U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in a statement Monday. It also denies there is a humanitarian crisis.
"The TPS program has already been taken away from hundreds of thousands of families in El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti (...) 800,000 Latin Americans are going to be expelled from this country and this president says he cares about the region".
"We want to leave".
Warriors-Rockets series finally here
His last, and most important goal, is for the Rockets to defeat the reigning champion Golden State Warriors in a 7 game series. However, the Warriors are the underdogs in Game 1, with the Rockets holding a 2-point advantage.
Moncada also said there is "no possibility" that the May 20 election won't take place. He also claimed that the mining of cryptocurrencies is a useful and productive activity that will lead to the strengthening of country's economy.
The 20 companies - of which 16 are based in Venezuela - were used to launder illicit proceeds from the drug trade, according to the statement.
Buffalo high school ranked best in Upstate New York, 17th in state
The annual rankings, released Wednesday, are primarily based on test scores, graduation rates and student demographics. PMSA's student body is 47 percent low-income, 94 percent minority, 39 percent male and 61 percent female.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control said Pedro Luis Martin Olivares was indicted in 2015 by a grand jury in Florida for willfully conspiring to distribute a controlled substance into the United States and possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance on board an aircraft registered in the United States.
- Buffett and Gates slam bitcoin for being a non-productive investment
- Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi get married in a hush hush ceremony
- Calif. is first state to require solar panels on new homes
- Khloe Kardashian attends Tristan Thompson's National Basketball Association game
- BT to slash 13000 jobs - will Sevenoaks office be hit?
- Manchester City break Premier League points record
- Kane On Target As Tottenham Qualify For Champions League
- Warren Buffett on Bitcoin: 'It's Probably Rat Poison Squared'
- Iran deal withdrawal, other global issues risk higher oil prices - Goldman Sachs
- China's trade surplus with U.S. widens as exports surge