The Brazil worldwide arrived at Manchester United's training ground this morning to complete his £52million move to the club.
European Union initiates dispute with United States at WTO
Trump's antagonistic trade policies - and specifically the steel and aluminum tariffs - drew worldwide denunciation. He affirmed that President Trump would attend the G7 next week in Canada .
The 25-year-old, whose full name is Frederico Rodrigues de Paula Santos, has joined the club from Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk for a fee believed to be £52 million.
"Diogo Dalot to Manchester United is done", he tweeted.
Dimitrov To Step Away From Tennis After French Open Exit
Djokovic sprinted out to 5-2 but was reeled back in to 5-5, having squandered three points for a double break in the sixth game. Cecchinato won on his fourth match point by hitting a backhand victor down the line as Djokovic tried to serve and volley.
A 2013 arrival from Brazil's Internacional, Fred helped Ukrainian giants Shakhtar to three league titles, while amassing 155 appearances and 15 goals.
Looking to make vast improvements to his faltering United team, it is thought that Mourinho will be watching the World Cup closely to unearth reinforcements for the 2018/2019 season.
Fred has reportedly passed a medical and agreed terms on a move to Old Trafford on Monday.
Facebook is removing the the trending news feature next week
Another feature, called " Today In ", shows people breaking news in their area from local publishers, officials and organizations. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO, later met with conservative commentators and leaders to defuse an uproar over the allegations.
Dalot, who can play at either left-back or right-back, has been on United's radar for some time and Jose Mourinho is clearly an admirer of his compatriot.
- Kim repeats commitment to Korean Peninsula denuclearization after letter from Putin
- Melania Trump to skip G7, US-North Korea summit in Singapore
- Vermont will pay you $10,000 to relocate. Here's why
- How the U.S. Supreme Court cake baker case affects LGBTQ Ohioans
- Roseanne Barr says she 'begged' ABC to save her show
- Trump's Roseanne tweet downplays racism - again
- Curry dazzles from deep, Warriors take 2-0 NBA Finals lead
- Facebook edged out of top 3 social networks by USA teens
- At least 25 dead after Guatemala's Fuego volcano erupts
- Nadal reaches quarter-finals as Williams withdraws through injury at French Open