The World Cup continues when Uruguay takes on Saudi Arabia in their second game of Group A play on Wednesday. While Uruguay might score three goals, two is more likely, with Saudi Arabia possibly adding one.
With temperatures reaching 33 degrees Celsius, two-time world champions Uruguay and Saudi Arabia got off to a cautious start.
National teams of Saudi Arabia and Egypt has lost chances of an exit in the playoffs, scoring 0 points after two games.
Israeli PM Netanyahu's wife charged with fraud, Justice Ministry says
Netanyahu, a high-profile presence at her husband's side throughout his lengthy time at the helm, has denied any wrongdoing. The indictment says Sara Netanyahu falsely claimed there were no cooks on staff when the meals were ordered.
"We are not happy with the way the first match went, but will trust in our ability to go out and win the next game", Pizzi said. In the match played in the Rostov Arena, Suarez scored this goal in the corner of Carlos Sanchez's corner.
La Celeste have won both their Group A games, haven't conceded yet and have their main striker among the goals. "And he has that enormous capacity to score goals", Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez said.
"You need results now and then to show you are on the right track, people say we have done things we haven't done before, but we are more anxious about what we have to do in terms of work and planning", said Tabarez, who was delighted to have qualified for the last 16 before they face hosts, Russia.
- Saudi Arabia have now been eliminated at the group stages in four of the five World Cup Finals they have participated in. If Suarez is on form he lifts the whole team and they can be a match for anyone. It will be the final game in the competition for both sides, with only pride to play for, as they battle it out to see who will finish third in the group and who will be left in bottom spot.
Russian Federation raises alarm against Donald Trump’s plans for militarising space
Many suspect Trump's Space Force talk is just meant to distract Americans from the humanitarian crisis happening at our borders. However, the US Congress would need to pass a law authorising it before any new branch of the military could be created.
Saudi Arabia collapsed in their opener against the Russians, losing 5-0, but they managed to keep the scoreline respectable here, albeit rarely threatening to snatch an unlikely draw.
"Well, as for the event yesterday [Monday], you've seen the pictures, they speak for themselves, but we don't know anything else, we have had no further info", he said. "Today was another demonstration that it is so hard to win a game in a World Cup", said man-of-the-match Suarez.
If you have cable or satellite then use the Fox Sports Go website or mobile app to login with your provider's credentials and access the Fox live stream for Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia.
Brazil beats Costa Rica in tense encounter
Neymar was forced to leave Brazil's training session in Sochi early on Tuesday with a sore ankle, according to team officials. Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, is a Brazil native and die-hard supporter of the nation's global soccer team.
- China: ‘Capricious’ trade policies will hurt USA workers
- New Zealand leader Jacinda Ardern gives birth to baby girl
- Priest slaps crying baby at baptism ceremony
- Android users can now message from the web
- Grieve: Brexit amendment will not bring government down
- Hornets agree to trade Howard to Nets for Mozgov
- "I remain optimistic over achieving delivering oil market stability", says Al Mazrouei
- Blatter backs England for next European SWC
- Time magazine cover puts immigration crisis at Trump's feet
- Melania 'deliberatelty' wore 'I don't care' jacket to meet child migrants