Uruguay has a chance to make it out of the group stages for the third straight World Cup.
Saudi Arabia's route to the knockout round is much more hard. "I believe in the players and I believe that we will perform better in the next match".
Jose Mourinho has prompted speculation of a summer move for Russia star Aleksandr Golovin after praising the Russian global following his dazzling display in the World Cup opener on Thursday.
Afghanistan hit by Test reality
But the rain being a reoccurring enemy, the day was constantly interrupted, and it slowed down India's momentum. With Afghanistan still trailing by 365 runs, India made a decision to enforce the follow on.
The midfielder was already on the radar of a number of top clubs in Europe before the World Cup opener, but since the game the noise around his future has grown even louder.
Details of the punishment are yet to be revealed by the Saudi football authorities. "I can't worry about decisions that are out of my control".
Three of Saudi Arabia's squad are facing "penalties" after the 5-0 opening-day football World Cup loss to Russian Federation sparked a furious backlash in the country. No matter how this match ends, we will be happy, as our joint work in various spheres continues to be successful.
Trump declares an end to the North Korean nuclear threat
A Japanese government source said on Thursday that Trump told Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that Kim was open to dialogue with Japan . The US secretary of state added that "we're going to get denuclearisation" and "only then will there be relief from sanctions ".
"This result is totally unsatisfactory, because it does not reflect the true level of our preparedness".
In a video he posted on his Twitter page, he said, "These players have made my face go black with embarrassment and fury". "I've chose to stay", Griezmann said in the more than half-hour broadcast titled "The Decision" and aired on Spanish network Movistar on Thursday. The forward said he had spent the past two months debating whether to remain with the Colchoneros or accept Barca's offer.
"I have never done anything like this", Cheryshev said.
SL Captain Chandimal charged for breaching ICC Code of Conduct
For West Indies , only opener Devon Smith and wicketkeeper Shane Dowrich posted scores of substance, 61 and 55 respectively.
Two hours ahead of the opening match at the World Cup tent built here in Jeddah on King Road on 20,000 square meters, around 600 fans filled the huge tent and began cheering and applauding their Saudi team as the game got under way. BeoutQ has been promoted on social media and decoder boxes sold at shops across Saudi Arabia.
- Only college players expected to attend National Basketball Association draft
- Call me anytime: Trump says he gave N. Korea's Kim direct number
- Trump says United States must pursue peace with North Korea ‘at all costs’
- Messi misses penalty, Iceland holds Argentina to draw
- Minister Declares Friday As A Statutory Holiday | Social
- Dollar slips versus yen as China trade tensions weigh
- Technology the enemy as France edges past Australia
- USA prosecutors renew investigation into Sylvester Stallone sexual assault allegations
- Mexico Fans Set Off Earthquake Sensors With Raucous World Cup Celebration
- Eid 2018: Kerala to celebrate tomorrow, rest of India on Saturday