According to MMA Fighting's Guilherme Cruz, Romero's second and final weight-in attempt clocked in at 185.2 pounds after he initially weighed in at 186 pounds earlier Friday morning.
Title contender Yoel Romero is not happy with the IL commission.
Liverpool Reach £52.8m Agreement for Nabil Fekir
Fekir's agent has confirmed Liverpool are interested in signing the Lyon midfielder but also warned a deal was far from done earlier this week.
The 41-year-old Cuban's recent struggles come on the heels of an eight-fight win streak that began with an impressive opening-round KO of Clifford Starks in his promotional debut at UFC on Fox 7 in January 2013.
Bisping on Romero coming up 0.2 pounds short: "I'm not the first person to jump to Yoel Romero's defense, but I will say this: It's a tricky one". "It was the commission's decision".
Whittaker's middleweight title is no longer on the line today after Romero failed to make weight twice yesterday. "Why would I? I might as well fight someone heavier than me. We want to fight for the title". As a result of Romero missing weight, Rockhold could only win the interim title if he won the fight. I don't even know how that's [missing weight] a thing? Whittaker will handle Romero, dealing him a second loss in the series and allowing him to move on to the next challenge.
Justify wins the Belmont Stakes, earning the coveted Triple Crown
Smith let Justify roll through a first quarter in:23.37, then subtly eased up the tempo to mark the half-mile in:48.11. Seattle Slew's Triple Crown - four years after that of Secretariat , was swiftly followed by Affirmed's in 1978.
After months of underwhelming pay-per-view events, fans finally have a fight card worth getting excited about Saturday night for UFC 225 at the United Center in Chicago.
It's going to be an Aussie invasion at UFC 225, with Gold Coast fighter Megan Anderson making her debut against Holly Holm, a former champion best known for knocking out Ronda Rousey in Melbourne in 2015.
What are your thoughts on Romero's comments?
Kevin Durant blocks LeBron James up front
He finished with 26 points in Game 1 but had a poor shooting night, leading many to doubt his value at this stage of the season. And, as we know, no team is flawless - especially not these Cavs. "If we win tonight, then we knot it up at 2-2".
- GOP House Members Split on Trump's Russia Claims
- Warriors beat Cavs to close in on second straight title
- 'Attitude,' not preparation, key for North Korea summit
- Ministry of Environment participates in 'Beat Plastic Pollution' Environment Day
- How the U.S. Supreme Court cake baker case affects LGBTQ Ohioans
- Soldier killed, four wounded in Somalia operation
- Two more U.S. diplomats in China hit by mysterious illness
- Popular DNA testing service reports breach affecting 92 million users
- Donald Trump Withdraws Endorsement Of G7 Joint Statement
- Trump Not Planning to Fire EPA Chief Scott Pruitt