"For his part, Mohamed Abu El-Ela said the period of absence of Salah due to injury will not exceed three weeks".
The Sportsman are reporting that the decorated Frenchman will shockingly depart the La Liga giants less than a week after securing a third consecutive Champions League trophy in Kiev by beating Liverpool 3-1 last Saturday night.
EFA President Hani Abo Rida and the association's doctor met Salah in Spain on Wednesday.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane steps down after winning Champions League
In addition to the three European titles, Zidane also won six other titles with the club, including one league crown. I tried to convince him but I know how it is.
But the Pharaohs start their World Cup in Group A on June 15 against Uruguay, before facing Russian Federation, host country, on June 19, and Saudi Arabia on June 25.
Appearing at a press conference alongside Real president Florentino Perez, World Cup victor Zidane said: "I have taken the decision to not continue going into the next season".
Recall that the physiotherapist Liverpool Ruben Ponce said that the Egyptian striker Mohammed Salah, not fasting Ramadan on the day of the Champions League final.
The nature of Salah's injury is still unclear but Egypt's medical team are confident he will be available for the World Cup in Russian Federation.
Apple's iOS 11.4 could finally make the HomePod worth buying
Thanks to AirPlay 2 , you'll be able to sync up music playback on multiple AirPlay 2-compatible speakers throughout your home. Apple TV running tvOS 11 .4 will also now show up in the Home app on an iOS device as long as that device is running iOS 11.4.
Zidane was appointed as Real Madrid boss in January 2016 and took charge of Madrid 149 times.
Egyptian media reported Salah wouldn't kick a ball in anger for three weeks.
The FIFA World Cup is scheduled to begin on June 14, as 32 teams battle for honors in the World's biggest football tournament.
ABC gets it, but Roseanne Barr and Donald Trump do not
Trump wrote that CEO Bob Iger never call him to apologize for "the disgusting statements " that have been said about him on ABC". She also faulted Iger for not apologizing to Trump after ESPN personality Jemele Hill called Trump a "white supremacist".
- Get a free doughnut in Rochester today for 'National Doughnut Day'
- Donald Trump may pardon ‘biggest fan’ Martha Stewart
- USA officials meet with North Koreans despite uncertainty surrounding Trump-Kim summit
- NFL Owner Admits Changing Mind About Signing Kaepernick After Trump Comments
- Spain's Carvajal fit for World Cup
- Trump says North Korea talks positive, expects Kim letter
- Manchester United set to sign Porto full-back
- Hamas announced a ceasefire with Israel
- 1 person missing amid Virginia flooding found dead
- Andrew Lincoln exiting The Walking Dead in season 9