This means that Apple will introduce new Blue and Gold colors, assuming the Grey refers to the current Space Grey and White refers to the current Silver and Red is the Product (Red).
The 6.1-inch LCD iPhone is reported to offer the choice of gray, white, blue, red and orange.
Getting it dead wrong: woman found alive in morgue fridge
In another frightening case earlier this year, a Spanish prisoner regained consciousness hours before an autopsy was carried out. In 2016 another road accident victim, from KwaZulu Natal, was declared dead, only to be found breathing the next day.
The latest report shows the 6.5-inch phone will be offered in black, white and gold.
That's a lot of colors and options for consumers.
It's interesting to see that Apple continues to prefer its cheaper models for experimenting with colors, which is an understandable move, as the launch of more options creates more fragmentation and could end up resulting in more unsold units for specific colors, making them unprofitable. This year, Apple is rumored to launch three new iPhones. Also reportedly on tap is an upgraded 5.8-inch iPhone X.
Without his overtake of Raikkonen, Verstappen never would've won
The next race will be held at Silverstone on July 8, 2018. 'Everyone in the team will feel a nervousness. I hope it is not a title decider, but I can't predict what is happening going forward.
In fact, the new A12 brains in the iPhone X for 2018 appears to be 10 per cent faster than the previous generation. It will likely have Face ID but only have a single lens camera on the back.
The 6.1-inch, LCD budget iPhone X.
Out of the three new iPhones for the year, two will jointly take the crown for users attention.
Google allowing third party app developers access to millions of gmail accounts
We suggested the very same thing a year ago after a big Google Docs phishing scam hit Google users . You may need to research each individual program or service to make an educated decision.
- Verstappen claims he can still be a contender after Austria GP win
- England finally wins penalty shootout at World Cup
- Brazil cruises past Mexico into World Cup quarter-finals
- US plan to end Iranian oil exports 'a fantasy': Hassan Rouhani
- Chris Paul: Staying in Houston on max deal
- Trump Administration To Undo Efforts To Boost College Racial Diversity
- Credits Scene For Ant-Man and the Wasp Leaks Online (SPOILERS)
- Real Madrid shuts down Mbappe rumours
- Netflix is testing an expensive new 'Ultra' subscription tier
- Sweden wins scrappy Swiss encounter to reach quarterfinals