By signing Chris Paul back, it looks as though the Rockets are moving in the right direction to be a contender yet again next season.
Colombian who broke Neymar and Brazil's hearts retires
Neymar scored one goal and played a key role in the other as his side set up a quarter-final against Belgium , who beat Japan 3-2 later on Monday.
Paul confirmed the deal on Twitter. Capela was a double-double machine for the Rockets, putting up 13.9 points and pulling down 10.8 rebounds per game.
The Rockets acquired Paul via trade with the Los Angeles Clippers last season. And the Warriors went on to win Games 6 and 7.
Town celebrities sparkle at Akash Ambanis engagement
The highlight of the evening was Laduree, the French luxury bakery and candies maker house known for their macarons. Apart from these, King Khan Shah Rukh Khan , Amitabh Bachchan are yet to make their way to the engagement ceremony.
Brazil cruises past Mexico into World Cup quarter-finals
Mexico had 13 shots at goal but only one really tested the Brazilian goalkeeper. "They talked a lot but now they're going home". SAMARA, Russia - Neymar flaunted his flair and his theatrics with a goal and an assist Monday at the World Cup.
In another piece of business, the Rockets were also lucky to land high-flyer Gerald Green on a veteran minimum's salary of $2.4 million. The team at one point won 14 consecutive games with Paul in the lineup, so he was clearly a huge reason the team finished the season with the 1-seed in the Western Conference.
- Eden Hazard: 'It is my time to shine'
- Belgium Beat Japan 3-2 To Reach Quarter-Finals
- Amazon announces Prime Day 2018 with more than one million deals
- Australia-Philippines game ends with 13 ejections after massive brawl breaks out
- Trump Administration To Undo Efforts To Boost College Racial Diversity
- Merkel turns the screw on Bavarian rebels over migration
- LeBron James: Basketball star agrees to join Los Angeles Lakers
- Trump interviews with possible Supreme Court nominees begin
- Cavani Limps Off After Brilliant Brace
- Moog warns that Trump trade tariffs pose a threat to its business