Anthony and his representatives met with officials from both teams in recent days, per the report, in Vegas during summer league action.
"Anthony's contract makes trade possibilities less likely than simply executing the NBA's waive and stretch provision on his contract, which would save the Thunder $107 million in luxury tax and salary", he wrote.
China warns of 'counterattack' as U.S. tariffs take effect
Trump discussed the trade war today with journalists who flew with him to Montana for a campaign rally. Trump has threatened to target an additional $200 billion worth of Chinese goods.
After following Chris Paul to Houston last summer, Luc Mbah A Moute is reportedly returning to the Los Angeles Clippers on a one-year deal. Swapping Melo for a player (s) of lesser value would also create a trade exception for OKC.
The Rockets also have similar vehicles to sign Anthony.
Capela has averaged 10.6 points, 8.1 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in his career. He averaged 12.1 points and 22.7 minutes during his 41 games with the Rockets.
When Donald meets Vladimir - the neophyte and the black belt
Trump has long admired Putin, and believes the USA and Russian Federation can be allies, according to multiple reports on his attitude toward Putin and his regime.
Unfortunately for Anthony, that Big Three didn't work out; things just didn't really click between the three and the Thunder were eliminated in six games by the upstart Utah Jazz in the first round of the playoffs. The Heat's interest in Anthony seems to indicate their confidence in his ability to regain his form as an elite shooter. Despite his defensive limitations, Anthony shot 37.2 percent on catch-and-shoot 3-pointers in his lone season with the Thunder, and made a career-high 169 3-pointers.
If he joined the Heat, he could slot in at power forward in a frontcourt with Hassan Whiteside and Josh Richardson.
This Won't Be Kavanaugh's First Knock-Down, Drag-Out Confirmation Fight
As a judge on the US Court of Appeals in Washington he has written opinions on some of the nation's most sensitive issues. News reported on Sunday night that Kavanaugh and Hardiman are getting the most attention in the decision-making process.
- Trump to Appoint Extreme Ideologue to the Supreme Court
- Chelsea demand Martial in Manchester United bid for Willian
- Pompeo: Sanctions to remain until N. Korea 'final' denuclearization
- Amazon Offers Free Echo Dot Ahead Of Prime Day
- IPhone SE, iPhone 6s suffer fast battery drain on iOS 11.4
- U.S. service member killed in insider attack in Afghanistan identified
- Trump interview in Russian Federation investigation is still possible, Giuliani says
- Trump to meet Queen, May on visit next week to Britain
- Treacherous Thai cave rescue bid enters day two
- Daniel Cormier claims UFC heavyweight championship with KO of Stipe Miocic