This marks the first time Epic Games will be using a one-time only live event.
Fortnite's patch 4.5 released yesterday, bringing with it the new Playground LTM mode, which enabled you and three friends to jump into a map without the need to fight in a normal battle royale setup. The reason why Playground mode is so intriguing to players is because it's essentially a sandbox where you can build, explore, and practice fighting to your heart's content. Today, Epic posted a thread to Reddit that said it was still working to resolve the issues and that it would have another update at 12:00 PM Eastern.
He also confirmed that the game mode would be unavailable throughout the night and Fortnite fans should expect another update on the progress some time today.
Pete Davidson confirms his engagement to Ariana Grande
Davidson didn't reveal a wedding date, but when it does happen, the couple has an invitation to hold it on The Tonight Show stage. Pete Davidson has confirmed his engagement to Ariana Grande and admitted he feels like he's "won a contest".
Earlier this week, Fortnite briefly received an exciting new game mode: Playground.
Based on the teases so far, Fortnite's next season to be heralded by the launch of rocket in the evil lair near Snobby Shores, and Epic wants to make sure you don't miss the occasion.
We have reached the last day of the month, and Epic Games is ready for launch.
Apple is said to amplify its audio-device strategy in 2019
The new earbuds could also come with health features like a heart rate sensor to further the company's reach in the health market. Apple is also looking to increase the distance that AirPods can function away from an iPhone or iPad, the news service reported .
"We've since separated the Playground matchmaker from the one that affects the default modes and made large improvements to assist with the number of players". But now we know that whatever is going to happen is going to happen live.
It's likely that when the developer finally gets Playground up and running, we'll see the mode extended beyond it's originally scheduled downtime thanks to the delays it's seen.
U.S. gives Disney-Fox deal antitrust approval
Are you hoping this deal works out for Disney? Disney has moved one step closer to purchasing a big chunk of 21st Century Fox. The settlement must first be approved by a federal judge, and Fox's shareholders also have to vote in favor of the deal.
- Minnesota's Muslim community reacts to U.S. Supreme Court travel ban decision
- Germany knocked out of World Cup after South Korea loss
- The German dressing-room divide might explain their World Cup exit
- Paul George to televise free agency on ESPN
- Luis Suarez says 'fully motivated' Uruguay must give everything against Portugal
- USA sends coffins to North Korea for soldiers' remains
- President Trump Holds Rally in North Dakota
- Casey leads Travelers by four after firing 62
- Supreme Court won’t take up ‘Making a Murderer’ case
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal Knocked out of World Cup by Edinson Cavani, Uruguay