In a shocking incident on weekend, 11 members of a family were found hanging in their home at Sant Nagar in North Delhi.
Preliminary investigation revealed that the head of the family is running a plywood shop in the same premises.
Paul George Re-Signs With Oklahoma City Thunder And Lakers Lose Out
George re-signed and will join Carmello Anthony, who announced on June 23 that he planned to stay in Oklahoma City too. Grant had his highest points per game average at 8.4 since the 2015-16 year, when he scored 9.7 points per game.
Police said the body of an elderly woman was lying on the floor, while the others were found hanging. The bodies were recovered from a house in Burari.
There were no bullet marks on the bodies of seven women and four men, police say.
Kawhi Leonard's birthday wish: A trade to the Lakers
There have been reports that James has been calling other free agents trying to form another super team. There is also the possibility of Los Angeles needing to bring in a third team for the trade to work.
A police team has been rushed to the spot and an investigation is underway to ascertain if it was a case of mass suicide or murder. All of them belonged to the same family.
According to reports, the family shop used to be open from 6AM in the morning. Joint CP Delhi said that they are probing all the angles and are not ruling out anything now. The man reported the incident to police and cordoned the area.
Trump Says Saudi Arabia Will Increase Oil Production at His Request
The Opec oil producers' group agreed to increase output, as did Russian Federation , but this failed to reassure markets. The official Saudi Press Agency confirmed a phone call between the two leaders about oil, but mentioned no specifics.
Police are yet to give further details.. A neighbour in the Burari district found the victims early on Sunday, police said.
- Best Twitter reactions after South Korea knock Germany out
- Luis Suarez says 'fully motivated' Uruguay must give everything against Portugal
- U.S. gives Disney-Fox deal antitrust approval
- Trump narrows Supreme Court list, to name nominee July 9
- Priyanka Chopra Shares Pic Of One Of Her 'Favorite Men' Nick Jonas
- Serena Williams is given the No. 25 seed for Wimbledon
- A final good-bye: Toys R Us closes its doors forever
- The German dressing-room divide might explain their World Cup exit
- Russia-Saudi oil cooperation to bring stability to markets: RDIF's Dmitriev
- President Trump Holds Rally in North Dakota