Hazard was possibly the best player in the World Cup as Belgium finished third but had spoken about moving away from Chelsea after six years at the club. You are thinking about your career and where you want to go and you get a phone call like this, and it is a short conversation.
The 2017-18 Champions League winners were heavily touted to lure in Chelsea talisman Eden Hazard to the club and after long-drawn negotiations, the deal is finally off after Stamford Bridge outfit demanded a colossal sum to let off the Belgian winger.
However, regardless of whether Hazard makes the move to the Spanish capital, it appears Los Blancos will not be allowing Sarri much peace.
Plenty of talent but yet to deliver Martin Odegaard
And Chelsea are close to letting the pair move to the Santiago Bernabeu, according to the Daily Mail.
It was well known that the goalkeeper was in their sights as there has always been a question mark against Keylor Navas.
But Barcelona moved quickly for the 21-year-old Bordeaux player, signing him the following day.
Trump delays next Putin meeting until after 'Russia witch hunt is over'
Just before his testimony, Mr Pompeo issued a statement restating US policy rejecting Russia's annexation of Crimea. Mr Trump has defended his performance at Helsinki and reiterated his tough views on Russian Federation on Tuesday.
Sportsmail understand Real's opening bid is being seriously considered.
Palestinian teenager who slapped Israeli soldier released
At one point, she raised her fist in the air and said that "the occupation must leave", but did not commit to political activism. Relatives say that a member of the Tamimi family was wounded in the head by a rubber bullet fired during those protests.
Chelsea would then have until the end of the month to tie-up a deal with Madrid to send Courtois to Spain because La Liga's window will remain open until August 31. Have your say in the comments.
They Looked Like Zebras, But Were Braying
Despite the onslaught of ridicule and criticism, zoo director Mohamed Sultan insisted the animal was not a fake . One vet said that a zebra's snout is black, while its stripes are more parallel, according to the BBC .
- Red-hot Cubs bolster rotation by trading for Cole Hamels
- Giuliani seeks to quell speculation over Cohen
- Greece wildfires: 74 dead in 'unspeakable tragedy'
- Iran's Suleimani threatens Trump: 'The Red Sea is no longer secure'
- NY regulators revoke Charter merger, tell them to leave
- Row over CNN reporter's White House ban
- Arsenal's Unai Emery confident Ivan Gazidis won't go to AC Milan
- TV's Roseanne says tweet 'cost me everything' but wasn't racist
- Trump Set for Tense Trade Talks with Top EU Chief Juncker
- House Republicans Cave One Day After Calling for Rosenstein Impeachment