"It would be great to have one of the best players in the world with Juventus in the same club that I am".
Real Madrid on Wednesday (Jul 4) denied media reports they have made a bid for Paris Saint-Germain's teenage striker Kylian Mbappe, who is emerging as one of the biggest stars of the Russia World Cup.
Eden Hazard: 'It is my time to shine'
The World Cup will be remembered for many things, and the antics of Brazilian superstar Neymar will be right up there. Mexico coach Juan Carlos Osorio on a certain Brazilian player - whom he did not name - wasting time.
He also caused a stir in 2012 when he declared in a post-match interview after a game with Granada: "I'm sad and the club know why".
Juventus have swept all before them domestically over the past few years but that elusive Champions League title continues to frustrate which is likely to be the reason behind the move for the 33-year-old superstar.
Australia-Philippines game ends with 13 ejections after massive brawl breaks out
According to The Daily Telegraph , nine players were ejected from the Philippines side, along with four Australians. Normally this kind of incident descends into little more than handbags but that wasn't the case on this occasion.
Spanish sports daily Marca cited reports of Ronaldo looking for a home in Turin, after the Italian press earlier said a bid had been lodged by Juve.
The Portuguese star converted a stoppage-time penalty in the second leg to knock the Italians out 4-3 on aggregate.
The France worldwide, who has scored three goals at the 2018 FIFA World Cup so far, joined Les Parisiens from Monaco in August 2017, in an initial loan deal that will be worth a reported €170 million (R2.71 billion) once it is made permanent.
Belgium Beat Japan 3-2 To Reach Quarter-Finals
Inui's goal was a historic milestone for Japan , which had never led a World Cup match by more than a single goal. Japan (4-2-3-1): Kawashima; Sakai, Shoji, Yoshida, Nagatomo; Hasebe, Shibasaki; Haraguchi, Kagawa, Inui; Osako.
However, he missed a penalty in a 1-1 draw with Iran and failed to score in his side's 2-1 defeat by Uruguay in their last-16 encounter.
- Town celebrities sparkle at Akash Ambanis engagement
- Cavani Limps Off After Brilliant Brace
- 'Cavani injured is a national disaster'
- LeBron James: Basketball star agrees to join Los Angeles Lakers
- Google allowing third party app developers access to millions of gmail accounts
- Diego Maradona watches as Argentina crash out of the World Cup
- US plan to end Iranian oil exports 'a fantasy': Hassan Rouhani
- Lingard and England ready to continue family affair in Russian Federation
- Kawhi Leonard's birthday wish: A trade to the Lakers
- Getting it dead wrong: woman found alive in morgue fridge