Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's Mehendi ceremony happened on 27 June in all it's glory as the power couple are going to be engaged on 30 June.
Last night the Ambanis celebrated Akash Ambani's engagement with Shloka Mehta, the youngest daughter of diamantaire, Rusell Mehta and wife Mona Mehta. Apart from these, King Khan Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan are yet to make their way to the engagement ceremony. Aishwarya looked every bit of the diva that she is, in a saree with golden floral motifs, while junior Bachchan opted for a black sherwani and cutie Aaradhya was decked up in a red and golden lehenga.
Man of the moment, Ranbir Kapoor, with Ayan Mukherji and the elegant Neetu Singh.
Mayor de Blasio joins protesters in call to abolish ICE
Ice did not respond to a request for comment on the letter , which was first reported by the Texas Observer . President Donald Trump ordered the separations halted, but the details on what is next are being worked out.
Film superstar Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri, actors Rekha, Anil Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor and Vidya Balan, filmmakers Madhur Bhandarkar and Vidhu Vinod Chopra, lyricist Javed Akhtar were also in attendance, they said.
Madhuri Dixit, along with husband Dr Sriram Nene, attended the engagement ceremony. The highlight of the evening was Laduree, the French luxury bakery and candies maker house known for their macarons.
For the uninitiated ones, Akash Ambani's fiancée, Shloka Mehta is the daughter of Russell Mehta (a diamond doyen who owns Rosy Blue) and Mona Mehta. The Quantico star who was in Mumbai for barely a week also arrived hand-in-hand with rumoured beau Nick Jonas.
Belgium Beat Japan 3-2 To Reach Quarter-Finals
Inui's goal was a historic milestone for Japan , which had never led a World Cup match by more than a single goal. Japan (4-2-3-1): Kawashima; Sakai, Shoji, Yoshida, Nagatomo; Hasebe, Shibasaki; Haraguchi, Kagawa, Inui; Osako.
The wedding date is yet to be finalised.
The reproduction of the story/photograph in any form will be liable for legal action.
'Cavani injured is a national disaster'
Pepe headed home from the corner to bring the Selecao back into the match but it was Uruguay who had the last laugh. And just like that, he joined Messi in heading out of Russian Federation and out of the World Cup .
- Trump narrows Supreme Court list, to name nominee July 9
- LeBron James leaves Cleveland Cavaliers for Los Angeles Lakers
- Google allowing third party app developers access to millions of gmail accounts
- Australia-Philippines game ends with 13 ejections after massive brawl breaks out
- Amazon announces Prime Day 2018 with more than one million deals
- Kawhi Leonard's birthday wish: A trade to the Lakers
- Brazil cruises past Mexico into World Cup quarter-finals
- Cohen says he's putting family and country before Trump
- Getting it dead wrong: woman found alive in morgue fridge
- Best Twitter reactions after South Korea knock Germany out