United insisted on Monday night that Pogba is not for sale and they are believed to have rejected an opening offer from Barcelona of £44.6million plus two players - Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes.
Pogba shone for France in the World Cup as the 25-year-old re-established himself as one of the world's best midfielders after a frustrating season for United.
Barcelona will be hard pressed to convince United to part with Pogba with the English transfer window set to shut on Thursday.
Turkey to freeze assets of USA officials
Brunson had denied all charges and his case has become a cause celebre for USA evangelicals and the Trump administration. The pastor, who has lived in Turkey for more than 20 years, faces as many as 35 years in jail if found guilty.
Pogba still has three years remaining on his United contract.
Mourinho is a big fan of the Bosnian midfielder, who was effectively signed to replace Pogba in Turin two years ago, and would be happy to swap the two players.
'I don't think it's about us getting the best out of him, it's about him giving the best he has to give, ' said Mourinho last month.
Samsung unveils 10.5-inch Galaxy Tab S4 with S Pen, DeX support
Around two or three months ago, the Tab S4 made appearances over certification and benchmark websites . Samsung's S Pen comes in the box with the Galaxy Tab S4 to satisfy even more productive needs.
According to the Daily Mail, the Portuguese Football Association is considering a move for Mourinho, whose future at United could be in the balance, to take over the national team's hot seat.
'The players are in a closed camp, isolated from the external world, from commercial compromises, and every possible influence'.
Earlier this week, there was talk of Manchester United looking at Mina.
The Old Lady want the deal completed before the transfer window closes.
Chelsea vs Manchester City, Community Shield
Guardiola's men stormed to the Premier League title last season, with City breaking the 100-point barrier for the first time ever. Maybe it was a little bit late to announce that [he didn't want to join City] but if you decide you don't come, don't come.
He goes on to report that United do not want to sell the "important" player as they see him as the franchise of the club.
- After a decade, Google finally agrees to censor search results in China
- US payrolls rise 157000 while annual wage gains hold at 2.7%
- Chelsea boss Sarri confirms crunch Willian talks
- North Korea missile program continues | Don't Miss This
- Twenty dead in WWII vintage plane crash in Switzerland
- Wildfires spreading across Portugal's Algarve region as temperatures reach 46C
- Now We Know About Meghan Markle’s Quirky Eating Talent
- Tuchel Offers "No Comment" On Kante Speculation
- Samsung Galaxy S8 price drops to only $430 on eBay
- Crewmembers For Boeing, SpaceX First Test Flights To Be Named Friday