In the listing, the vehicle is priced at £71,900 (approximately C$120,000), with the remarkably low mileage of just 4,464 miles.
Prince Harry just made a lifestyle change that has royal fans freaking that a little Prince or Princess may be on the way.
Prince Harry was pictured driving it to Pippa Middleton's evening wedding reception with now wife Meghan.
Trump imposes sanctions on Turkish officials over U.S. pastor's detention
The Trump administration has been pressuring Turkey for some time to release Brunson. Turkey has waged a two-year effort to have Gulen extradited from the United States.
Erin Baker, Auto Trader's editorial director, said: 'The Audi RS6 Avant is one of the fastest estate cars on the market doing 0 to 60 in 3.9 seconds, and it has a roaring exhaust to excite any petrolhead. "Maybe he's on the market for a bigger family auto".
It is priced up at £71,900.
Who wouldn't want to own a vehicle that Harry and Meghan have driven around in?
The internet has gone into a frenzy that Prince Harry is selling his auto so the newlyweds can make room for a bigger family vehicle.
Samsung unveils 10.5-inch Galaxy Tab S4 with S Pen, DeX support
Around two or three months ago, the Tab S4 made appearances over certification and benchmark websites . Samsung's S Pen comes in the box with the Galaxy Tab S4 to satisfy even more productive needs.
"Prince Harry's Californian bride blew us away with her Givenchy wedding dress and has redefined modern royal style with every subsequent appearance", a Tatler editor commented in a statement.
It also comes with 14,760 dollars worth of options, like a panoramic sunroof, privacy glass and heated seats.
Meghan turns 37-years-old today and although she won't be permitted to celebrate like she used to, at least she'll get to have a few champagnes in Surrey later.
State Dept. announces $113 million in initiatives in Asia
We want the peaceful resolution of territorial and maritime disputes. "Economic security is national security", Pompeo said. The $113 million in assistance will clearly not scratch the surface of the financing needs in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Is Kohli in trouble for 'swearing' at Root?
- Bottas and Wolff reconcile 'wingman' spat
- Sarri tells Real Madrid: Courtois and Hazard aren't for sale
- Zimbabwe police fire water cannon, teargas at opposition protesters
- Chelsea boss Sarri confirms crunch Willian talks
- Former Chelsea boss Mourinho backs Sarri to succeed
- Mars gets closer to earth after 15 years
- Jurgen Klopp hopeful Roberto Firmino can be ready for Reds season opener
- China unveils retaliatory tariffs on $60B of USA goods in latest salvo
- After a decade, Google finally agrees to censor search results in China