Actor Henry Cavill responded to the reports on Thursday that he might be exiting DC Extended Universe as Superman.
Warner Bros.' focus now is "Supergirl". Their sources indicate that there's no discussion at this time because there is no active Superman project in place.
Evacuations start as Typhoon Mangkhut bears down on Philippines
On Guam, where Mangkhut has passed, residents woke up Tuesday to flooded streets, downed trees and widespread power outages. The Pacific Daily News reported government agencies were conducting damage assessments and beginning to clear roads.
The next Superman solo movie is still years away but Jordan who slayed superhero fans with his scene-stealing role as Killmonger in Black Panther, could be an inspired choice. Reportedly, Cavill will don the cape and suit when the next Superman film is ready to go, but only if the money is right. It also released a statement and said they share a "great relationship" with Cavill.
Cavill on Thursday took to Instagram and posted a amusing video in which the actor, wearing a "Krypton Lifting Team" tee shirt, stares at the camera with a stony expression as a Superman figurine enters and disappears from the frame. Oh, and he raises a Superman figure of himself in and out of the video.
Switch version 6.0 removing ability to unlink Nintendo Account from user profiles
Perhaps most immediately useful at launch, though, is its promise of allowing cloud saves for any games players have in progress. They will be $59.99 for a pair, and you can only get it if you have a Nintendo Switch Online individual or family membership.
He captioned the video as, "Today was exciting, Superman".
As soon as word got out that Henry Cavill may be done with the role of Superman, the rumors started about his replacement.
NASA reveals ‘extremely dangerous’ Hurricane Florence pictures from space
The photos in Gerst's post capture Florence mid-churn, winds up to 130 miles per hour whipping around the storm's eye. Hurricane Florence is so enormous, astronauts in space had to use a super-wide angle lens to capture a photo.
Michael B. Jordan is already acting like a superhero. But "contract talks between Cavill's WME reps and Warners broke down", and now it looks like some other actor may replace the Mission: Impossible - Fallout star. Later, however, Cavill's agent Dany Garcia posted on Twitter that the situation was still ongoing leading many to believe that Cavill may still be attached to the Superman role.
- Trump claims credit for the economy. Not so fast, says Obama
- Major Hurricane Florence Barreling Towards The Carolinas Amidst A Busy Tropical Atlantic
- Kerala nun writes to Vatican envoy against Jalandhar diocese bishop
- CBS reporter says she felt threatened by Fager message
- Have proof Rahul used black money, UPA gave Mallya ‘sweet deals’: BJP
- Stephen Curry backs Serena Williams after US Open outburst
- Nine changes made for Switzerland friendly
- Nixon calls for Cuomo to be held accountable for mailer
- Sue Bird and the Seattle Storm Win 2018 WNBA Championship
- Apple Announces Three New iPhones, Apple Watch Series 4