National Aeronautics and space administration (NASA) revealed the extent of hurricane Florence, which is close to the coast of the United States. "Get prepared on the East Coast, this is a no-kidding nightmare coming for you", Gerst writes.
When Florence will reach the USA, he is the hurricane of the 4th category out of five, say.
The US National Hurricane Centre has warned that Hurricane Florence will bring "life-threatening, catastrophic flash flooding" to North and SC.
Trump promises all-out response to Hurricane Florence
He said Florence could rival the impact of Hurricane Hugo, which wreaked $7bn (£5.3bn) in damage and claimed 49 lives in 1989. And the storm surge , which could be as much as 12 feet in some areas, will be on top of sea level rise from climate change.
1000's and thousands of americans in the path of Storm Florence are frantically preparing for a monster storm that is anticipated to glean landfall sometime early Saturday morning.
Hurricane Florence is so enormous, astronauts in space had to use a super-wide angle lens to capture a photo.
A series of zoomed-in, high-definition photographs, also released Wednesday by NASA, reveal the storm's menacing movement across the Atlantic.
The photos in Gerst's post capture Florence mid-churn, winds up to 130 miles per hour whipping around the storm's eye.
Kerala nun writes to Vatican envoy against Jalandhar diocese bishop
Copies of the letter were sent to 21 others, including Cardinal Oswald Gracias and Delhi Metropolitan Archbishop, Anil Couto. Sources close to the nun, meanwhile, said that she might approach the police against the legislator's comments.
Hurricane Florence as seen from the International Space Station on Monday, September 10, 2018.
The NHC says the storm may push a "life-threatening" surge of seawater ashore into these and other areas.
President Donald Trump declared states of emergency in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia, and evacuation orders were issued to around 1.7 million residents across the three states.
Quick on Florence's heels, two more powerful storms are crossing the Atlantic, tracked by NASA satellites: Tropical Storm Isaac and Hurricane Helene.
Cardi B Has Thrown a Shoe During a Fight in the Past
It's so insane to me that people always need to make Onika the bad guy... "I am not a clown, that's clown s-t". Soon after the incident, Cardi took to Instagram , where she claimed she let Nicki "talk big s**t about" her.
- Trump Administration Will Declare 'Superfluous' International Criminal Court at The Hague 'Illegitimate'
- Olivia newton john: cancer battle latest
- Trump claims credit for the economy. Not so fast, says Obama
- Major Hurricane Florence Barreling Towards The Carolinas Amidst A Busy Tropical Atlantic
- Three toddlers among dead in Australia mass killing
- Apple announced about the defect in iPhone 8
- Delanie Walker likely out for season with dislocated ankle, associated fracture
- Donald Trump cancels Ireland visit
- Rogers: Apple Watch LTE Plans Coming Sept. 17, Will Support Series 3
- "#PlaidShirtGuy" removed from Trump rally for facial expressions